Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Yinka Ayefele - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yinka Ayefele (10858 Views)

Baba Ara And Yinka Ayefele? / Yinka Ayefele New Dawn / Yinka Ayefele Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele by mrpee1: 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2007
Yinka Ayefele is the rave of the moment in gospel music.His music is good and very inspirational.Begin your day with his music and see what i mean.Buy Yinka Ayefele's audio and video Cds at http://www.myafricanbargains.com  here in US.

Mr Pee
Re: Yinka Ayefele by omogenaija(f): 4:29am On Jul 22, 2007
has anybody heard his partytime CD or next level ?
Re: Yinka Ayefele by bluesky4(f): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2007
how did u end up on a weelchair?
Re: Yinka Ayefele by omogenaija(f): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2007
a car accident embarassed
Re: Yinka Ayefele by uchetobi(f): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2007
kiss
Re: Yinka Ayefele by bluesky4(f): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2007
omogenaija:

a car accident embarassed

sad sad
Re: Yinka Ayefele by YINK(f): 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2007
what the you except of me to say about ayefele before ,all his songs are inspirational cry cool shocked
Re: Yinka Ayefele by YINK(f): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2007
do you know that yinkaayefele is still handsome despite the fact that he is disabled he is always happy. cool
Re: Yinka Ayefele by YINK(f): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2007
mr yinka ayefele the man that always add pepper and salt imean(ajasa) to your songs i hope his your brother because you look so much alike,i like him because he make your songs muchmore lively. kiss cheesy wink smiley
Re: Yinka Ayefele by YINK(f): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2007
i believe god will grant his wishes and he will stop using wheel chair again and will start walking very very soon
Re: Yinka Ayefele by YINK(f): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2007
MR YINKA CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER I HAD A DREAM OF WARNING TO YOU,BUT I HAVE TRIED MY BEST I CALLED YOUR NUMBER:08062144004 BUT THERE'S ALWAYS EXCUSES FOR PERSON THAT ALWAYS PICK IT SO THAT I WILL NOT SPEAK TO ,PLEASE I WANT TO HAVE YOUR NUMBER SO THAT I CAN TELL YOU THE DREAM BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO STAND FROM THAT DEVILISH WHEELCHAIR. angry
Re: Yinka Ayefele by YINK(f): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2007
i have sent a message to your email on the 3rd of august and i want you too read it fast and reply me.
Re: Yinka Ayefele by YINK(f): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2007
i love ayefele, his musics, his ajasas, his bands and his voice smiley wink cheesy cool kiss
Re: Yinka Ayefele by YINK(f): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2007
has i know yinka ayefele has sang: bitter experience, sweet experience, life after death, fun fair, aspiration, fulfilment, newdawn, next level, i like aspiration, fulfilment,new dawn, next level.
Re: Yinka Ayefele by YINK(f): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2007
mr yinka, i am one of your fan i like you and i pray that should stand and walk again. smiley cheesy cool
Re: Yinka Ayefele by YINK(f): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2007
i like ayefele,his family,his bandsand his music very well smiley wink cheesy
Re: Yinka Ayefele by YINK(f): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2007
what do you feel about ayefele situation as his fans, as for me i am not happy and i believe he wil stand soon smiley
Re: Yinka Ayefele by olamide1: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2008
Can anybody in the house give me the direct line of yinka ayefele. I have a business for him.
Re: Yinka Ayefele by bisibaby(f): 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2008
olamide1:

Can anybody in the house give me the direct line of yinka ayefele. I have a business for him.

go to ibadan he is there
Re: Yinka Ayefele by atimah: 8:58am On May 07, 2008
[b]ifact he is my role model.i like his courage despite all that happan to him.please he should, keep up his good work.is real motivating the society.

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO DOWNLOAD: Olamide – Voice Of The Street / Download Mp3: Tekno - Jogodo Mp3 Download / Flavour - Virtuous Woman [official Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.