Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. (19684 Views)

Must See:photos Of 9ja Celebrities At OLD AGE Via @mp3malaria / PHOTOS: Celebrities At The 2014 Headies / Pictures Of Celebrities At 2013 Cariniriv Media Conference. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2013
Amazing and crazy Pictures of Ice Prince,Terry G,I Go Die,J Martins at Benue state Youth Fiesta but the talk of all Benue indigence and Nigerian music lovers that came from different state to experience the event was why 2face was not invited to one of the biggest fiesta from his own state.

http://www.daybreak.com.ng/benue-youth-fiesta-powered-rt-hon-emmanuel-jime/

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by segzyj(m): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2013
Ginger

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
segzyj: Ginger
yes o! the show was crazy and well organised

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
All these ones na celebrities undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
4th angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by YoshiMaster: 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
I know its kinda strange, but that dude on the extreme left in the first pic reminds me of Kanye West.

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by sowprice(m): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
op wetin com concern us 4 dia nahtho u dn mke fp sha
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by emaboi(m): 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
wetin concern me #team hustle till sumfin hapin jawe
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by alaoeri: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
Op 2baba is too busy for bullshit.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by Chloeriley: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
9ce pictures...
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by Tsmooth1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
How does baby Summaya benefit from this? #Praiz

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by Lildrizzle(m): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
space for sale @ affordable price. notify me if interested
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by Shaadey: 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
Deep sigh
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by Lilprincey(m): 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
nice pics though Wer is zamni?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by Lilprincey(m): 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
Merry xmas peepz
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by Lilprincey(m): 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
see as i d comment like say i be seun...
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
Chei...this Terry G looks really broke sad sad sad sad sad. Please save him, make him no get Liver problem too sad sad sad sad.

#TeamNoMoreCelebrityDonations grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by nonzy26(m): 12:04am On Dec 24, 2013
i go die lips cum black pass terry own...if terry na chain smoker,i wonder wetin i go die dey do wit weed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by Adatob(m): 12:06am On Dec 24, 2013
I make FP? IF yes tnk God if no shit apenz
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 24, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by Buddydogg(m): 12:11am On Dec 24, 2013
why i dont see 2face dy dy kwaze ni :-/

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 24, 2013
nonzy26: i go die lips cum black pass terry own...if terry na chain smoker,i wonder wetin i go die dey do wit weed

Lol, u no serious o! abeg upload your pic make i see how black your lips dey.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:18am On Dec 24, 2013
Buddy dogg: why i dont see 2face dy dy kwaze ni :-/

His people are not happy with him.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by tellwisdom: 12:23am On Dec 24, 2013
Apart from Terry G. The rest are useless undecided
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by hillcity80: 12:31am On Dec 24, 2013
APPLICATIONS IS OPEN TO ANY ONE
WHO WANTS TO BE A MEMBER OR
REP OF THE AFRICA YOUTHS 4
CHANGE (AY4C) IN UR STATE ,Aply..
DROP UR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
AND EMAIL...

https://m./­
509685772462542?refid=27

OR ADD ME ON WHATSAPP ....... 08148154145 .....
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by cold(m): 12:43am On Dec 24, 2013
Creatify: Amazing and crazy Pictures of Ice Prince,Terry G,I Go Die,J Martins at Benue state Youth Fiesta but the talk of all Benue indigence and Nigerian music lovers that came from different state to experience the event was why 2face was not invited to one of the biggest fiesta from his own state

Yeah kinda strange though. You'd think 2face would be the star artiste. Oh well,what do i know

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by adconline(m): 12:47am On Dec 24, 2013
Fiesta this! Cultural that!!Musical this!!! $12bn gone missing! When are we going to be having a science and technogy fiesta for innovators, programmers, apps developers,sciencetific enterpreneurs? Why the fascination with pleasure before business?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by ichommy(m): 12:49am On Dec 24, 2013
Nice one
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by premlove(m): 12:51am On Dec 24, 2013
One thing that make me to love nairaland is becos even if u bring stupid topic their 'll always bring it to front page to encourage u to do more stupid research on stupid issue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by sundaysam(m): 1:09am On Dec 24, 2013
nice one
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by Gregzee: 1:33am On Dec 24, 2013
Are these guys really happy with what they are doing? I wonder what people really go to see at their shows! Or is it part of being disillusioned Nigerian?
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At Benue State Youth Fiesta. by Gepheral: 1:39am On Dec 24, 2013
Was there Live....
Mehnnnn.. See racing @ the End.. Even Usain Bolt couldn't have dared most people there judging by the margin legs were being thrown.. What really happened, no one bothered asking!!! I didn't either... grin
'I go dye' was monstrously Super @ the Show.. I laughed my stomach out buh still reserved space for Christmas Rice n Meat..lol
Terry G was 'Swaggaliciously' Vibrant as His entrance brought life to the Arena...
Ice Prince was okk.. Giving upcoming artistes chance to show their stuffz
J Martins didn't even perform as the show came to an abrupt end when virtually all the audience turned hurdle athletes @ midnight...
All the Aritstes performed well.. Pastor Nicodemus mbatsavtampu!!!! You rock bro!!
that dude is super talented... The dude with the White garment..
Am Looking for the disk to buy... Any Alaba dude here?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's 'IF' Sells 500,000 Copies In The US, Certified Gold / Download Small Doctor - Ogo Agege (instrumental) Ft Yung Efissy / No Ban On Olamide, Davido And 9ice’s Songs - NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.