Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,668 members, 7,865,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC (4973 Views)

This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers / Unimpressive Rally By Goodluck Jonathan In Yola, As Many People Left As He Spoke / Please Tune To AIT And Watch A Mega Rally By APC In Lokoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
jmaine:

And by ALL AND EVERY MEANS POSSIBLE UNDER THE SUN, we shall use the power of incumbency to sentence you to another 4 self enduring and frustrating years, having GEJ as your President .
Say no to clueless and incompetence!
Operation kick GEJ out in 2015. angry

Oya go and sleep! Its almost midnight. You have tried for today. angry
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by jmaine: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
berem: Say no to clueless and incompetence!
Operation kick GEJ out in 2015. angry

Oya go and sleep! Its almost midnight. You have tried for today. angry

Meet GEJ at the polls and do the talking. No form of harassment and siege will deter him.

I dey rock for my villa here, night never reach ya side too . . . Na only you wan chop overtime money angry.
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 24, 2013
jmaine:

Meet GEJ at the polls and do the talking. No form of harassment and siege will deter him.

I dey rock for my villa here, night never reach ya side too . . . Na only you wan chop overtime money angry.
ROTFLMAO!! Guy, you no well o! Hehehehehe!! grin grin
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by jmaine: 12:03am On Dec 24, 2013
berem: ROTFLMAO!! Guy, you no well o! Hehehehehe!! grin grin

smiley smiley
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by lagosph: 12:11am On Dec 24, 2013
berem: who gives a hoot if the stadium was filled or not? Is that what we are discussing here? You should have bothered about the purpose of the rally and not the number of people that came. Last time I checked, it was not a football match that was being played in the stadium. angry
You see Berem, Ameachi Lied when he said the stadium was filled the to capacity and it was so obvious that wasn't true. That means most of what he has been saying are just lies. We have heard a number of them before, e.g police blocked him from entering his office, or that Jonathan took Soku wells from Rivers state only for for him to confess today that the wells were taken in 2006 when Jonathan was a simple governor who had no say on national issues atleast certainly not where Odili or Obj was. Anyways I just wonder how he expect pple to follow him to APC when you have to check if its truly afternoon whenever he says goodafternoon.

3 Likes

Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 24, 2013
lagosph:
You see Berem, Ameachi Lied when he said the stadium was filled the to capacity and it was so obvious that wasn't true. That means most of what he has been saying are just lies. We have heard a number of them before, e.g police blocked him from entering his office, or that Jonathan took Soku wells from Rivers state only for for him to confess today that the wells were taken in 2006 when Jonathan was a simple governor who had no say on national issues atleast certainly not where Odili or Obj was. Anyways I just wonder how he expect pple to follow him to APC when you have to check if its truly afternoon whenever he says goodafternoon.
you never thought about the festive season being the main reason why the stadium wasn't filled to the brim? Anyway, the purpose of the rally was successful and the message was passed.
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by seanet01: 1:01am On Dec 24, 2013
Arguing with Jamiu is like pumping water into a basket.
The guy is inherently dull, mentally dehydrated, intellectually incapacitated and physically dumb
Re: Save Rivers Movement Sensitized Rally By APC by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 24, 2013
berem: what's wrong with depending on WB and ADB for portable water? Is portable water the only problem of Rivers people? Despite all the money FG has,they still depend on loans to execute projects. What the heck are you saying?

Portable water is key to sustainable living; should be top priority and one that impacts on the masses. Please don't use logic to explain away Amechis kindergarten governance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We’ve Located Abducted Chibok Girls – Defence Chief / Full Names Of Nnpc New Appointments In Geo Political Zones. Ss=2, Sw=3, North=1 / Shehu Sani, Utchay Odims Honoured At African Leadership And Governance Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.