Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Do You Need A Virtual P.A? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Need A Virtual P.A? (400 Views)

Don Jazzy's P.A, Sameera Ahmed [photo] / Is Your Name On A Coke Bottle? See How To Get Your Personalized “virtual’ Coke / Amber Rose Shows Off Her Male P.A In Heels,says She's Proud Of Him(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Virtual P.A? by Greenfield200: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
Good Day. Compliments of the season. I am Olusegun Adenuga.

As a Business Person, you may not have time to do a lot of things. let me help you take off your stress as you move into a new year.

As your Virtual P.A, would help you save the stress of booking appointments, following up your appointments, writing your proposals and mailing your clients, Help call your clients or reschedule appointments and having to remind you of all appointments everyday.

Don't you see you are giving yourself a lot of stress, let me help you.

Get me on 070519017744.

(1) (Reply)

.....::::: Are U A Blogger / Web Admin/ Organisation , / Madame Erehs International Presents "THE EREHS EXTRAORDINAIRE 2014"!!! / Video: Miley Cyrus Newyear Eve Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.