Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

NCC, Please Save Us From These Hegemonists Called GSM Internet Service Providers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCC, Please Save Us From These Hegemonists Called GSM Internet Service Providers (400 Views)

Buhari Please Save Us From Nigeria Customs / NCC Records 81m GSM Internet Users / MMA2 Begins Free Internet Service For Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NCC, Please Save Us From These Hegemonists Called GSM Internet Service Providers by kingviny: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
I am so flabbagasted that in this day and age, an agency like NCC funded by tax payers money will allow this day light robbery on Nigerians (GSM Internet users) go unpunished!

For about a month now, I have been experiencing this "the more you look the less you see syndrome" with my internet data. I have been porting and porting but it appears these 4 conundrum of a telecom provider you gave licence to some years back are in a cohort to zap off our internet data as soon as we connect! This is very frustrating!

Their services have not improved, I am still visiting my usual gmail etc, yet my internet data is running down like Usain Bolt!

Is this the way to celebrate the life of the greatest man that ever liveth? Even the 2 robbers by His side never stole internet data on a national scale?

ETISALAT,GLO, ZAIN (I HAVE NOT TRIED MTN BUT I THINK THEY MIGHT BE CULPABLE TOO OR SOMEONE (A REAL USER) SHOULD COME TO THEIR DEFENCE) YOU NEED TO COMPENSATE US AND TO APOLOGIZE TO US OTHERWISE . . . MAY AMADIOHA HAMMER UNA NETWORK FOR GOOD!!!
Re: NCC, Please Save Us From These Hegemonists Called GSM Internet Service Providers by wordcat(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
O boy my own run pass Usain Bolt and name MTN I dey use.
Re: NCC, Please Save Us From These Hegemonists Called GSM Internet Service Providers by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
undecided

Edit your article and make it easier for readers to understand.
Trying to comprehend what you wrote is like stressing my brain over nothing!

(1) (Reply)

Al- Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate. / The Country Belongs To All Nigerians Jonathan Tells Politicians / Federal Government To Recover Benin Artifacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.