Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions (134430 Views)

Let's Have Fun..funny English Words / Let's Have Fun / Let's Have Some Fun, "Do U Know?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by linearity: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
What was the rational in the forced coercion of the proclamation of faith to Mohammed and Islam, when one want to leave comments on Islam related topics?

This truly serve no purpose, as coercion does not equal to a believer, there should be no religious test before comments should be allowed.

Then, when you proceed with imposing the religious test and allegiance, why the bias against Christianity and Christian related comments? The same proclamation of faith and allege towards Jesus should be enforced on Christian related topics.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by happyfamily: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2021
#free fire
#garenafreefire
#freefirenigeria
#day2challange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWMuTnzkYPw
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Cheatnotagain: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
Please I need help with my phone, I downloaded Dream league soccer for a while now and it's been working very well untill recently when the game hangs from time to time...
What could be the issue?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by SILENTandSMART2: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
I'm a bot sha, life isn't balance at all.... cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by danigbo(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2022
I have been on nairaland for over 5 years. I have filled all the necessary forms. But I don't see myself in the the list of menmbers viewing a topic. Am I still a GUEST @nairaland ?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by danigbo(m): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2022
I have been in nairaland for more than 5 years. I have filled all forms including my email, but am still regarded as a GUEST in nairaland. I want to see my name in the list of members viewing a topic .I want to be a full NAIRALANDER. What do I do ?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by danigbo(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
danigbo:
I have been in nairaland for more than 5 years. I have filled all forms including my email, but am still regarded as a GUEST in nairaland. I want to see my name in the list of members viewing a topic .I want to be a full NAIRALANDER. What do I do ?

Nothing has changed......!!!!!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Grod(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Please I have not been able to create a new topic today and they keep canceling my topics
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by pkasso(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2023
Akwesenana, na here i come rest oh. Like Lucifer wey dem chase comot for Heaven grin. E no go better for that antispam not, walahi. Which kain birthday gift be this?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Lady97: 7:40am On Jun 26, 2023
I want to create a circle of friends…What am I saying more than friends but family…Family that have each other’s back, a family that show genuine love, affection, care, support. I know most of us crave for such. Most of us have been hurt by people will love and care about. Some of us are looking for closure…we need someone to talk to… A circle of like minds.
Trust me Guys, I have a strong feeling that we can achieve this.
If you are judgmental please you aren’t needed
If you aren’t a born again Christian please don’t come close

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

So if you are interested you can reach me on WhatsApp via 07047991156 / 07065616074
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Fritzdultimate: 5:16pm On Aug 23
Hello fam.

I woke up one day and my console was in safe mode, which it refuse to load saying I must install an update, after much browsing, I downloaded the update into a flash, and followed the onscreen instructions and reinstalled the update, but meanwhile, my fifa disk was inside the console I didn’t remove it. So after the update, the fifa refused to load, it will show something like 9GB updating but will cancel when it’s less than 3MB. And show me error “Cannot start application ce- 30005-8”

But when I inserted my mortal combat disk into the console, everything seems alright, and I played the game, but the fifa refused playing, I don’t kwon if it’s because I left the disk inside the console while updating the game updates.

Also I have searched through google for solution and tried their suggestion which did not work, something like starting the console in safe mode and selecting “rebuild database “

If anyone has any solution to this I will be grateful.

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Adomlaramaxa(m): 6:48am On Sep 05
Physics may be the basis of many interesting jobs, from software development to space traveling, but the abundance of complex calculations and multiple assignments has even smart students overwhelmed.
We understand that physics homework may be one of the toughest assignments in our wardrobes. Be it remembering formulae, which just seem to be an ongoing battle, or deadlines that seem to be a dream, look no further. Our team of Physics teacher experts is here to help you narrow the gap from confusion to clarity. Physics Homework Help
Demystifying the World: Physics Homework Help:
Physics gives one a fascinating view into how things work in the cosmos, but in reality, some might feel put off by its abstracted concepts and vast syllabus. Indeed much is to be learnt from the tiny world of quantum physics to the vastness of relativity.
This is where TheTutorsHelp.com plays its role. We realize how hard a time a student has in trying to understand such tricky concepts and later using them in practical scenarios. Our physics tutors will be able to help you better and guide you through the vast array of subjects given in your course. Physics Homework Help

Delve deeper into physics with focused assistance:
Plasma Physics: Enter the dynamic realm of plasma, that state of matter similar to gas, but consisting of charged particles. We will lead you through complicated interactions of plasma with electric and magnetic forces that will get you ready for the challenge of plasma dynamics.
Waves-Sound-Light: From whispers of wind to the symphony of stars, the universe dances in a wave-like ballet.We take you through wave interference, diffraction, and wave basics in acoustics and optics.
Electricity: Electric Charge - Principles, Fields and Flow of Electric Current We'll walk you through working out circuit problems, the understanding of electrical potential, and the application of Ohm's Law.
Nuclear Physics: The detailed study of atomic nuclei, where nuclear processes, such as radioactive decay and energy production, are explained right through to its application in medical imaging. Physics Homework Help
Quantum Mechanics: This strange, fabulous world of the really small, where normal physics no longer applies and a new quantum reality takes precedence. We will take you through the principles of wave-particle duality, the Schrödinger equation, and the probabilities of quantum phenomena.

Improve Your Physics with Online Tutoring:
thetutorshelp.com sets up with highly qualified physics tutors online who are ready 24/7, providing private help.
Our staff includes highly qualified professionals with impressive academic backgrounds from leading colleges. These people are passionate about physics and possess the skill of breaking down challenging concepts into simple, understandable phases. Physics Homework Help
Benefits Using ThetutorsHelp.com for Online Physics Tutors
Personalised tuition: Sessions tailored to your needs and the way you learn Clear explanations: Difficult concepts made easy. Develop problem-solving skills second to none for use in many areas Develop deeper understanding of physics, therefore having more confidence in your studies Available 24/7: Experienced help whenever you have the time, at any hour.
https://www.thetutorshelp.com/physics-homework-help.php
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Adomlaramaxa(m): 6:48am On Sep 05
Management is a wonderful tapestry made from many threads.The wide topic has many areas, each acting as a different window to view the many facets of managing a successful businessfrom the intricacies of human resource management to the smooth flow of operations and to the minutest details of wellplanned projects and supply chains, from charting the strategic direction to managing myriad other aspects, management is all about comprehending an organization's inner working. Management Homework Help
Management Homework Help: Believe in Your Academic Success:
Solving the heavy load of the management course is indeed an onerous task. Even the most organized student can confront the issue of everheapings of homework. It is a vast subject that covers a profound understanding of many difficult topics, which inherently develop stress to meet the deadlines on time.
Thetutorshelp.com understands the challenges which you undergo. Our dedicated team of experienced teachers is committed to helping you succeed in your management studies. Fullfledged support will be provided for every aspect of your management homework need so that you can move towards academic success skilfully and knowledgeable. Management Homework Help
Immerse Yourself in Management with TheTutorsHelp.com:
Strategic Change Management: Learn the ways through which you can bring organizational change with strategic and effective change management. We will walk you through the challenges involved in achieving goals, objectives and targets through strategic transformation projects.
Brand management skills: We allow your organisation to construct better brand images. Learn how brand creation, brand maintenance, and value development are done subtly. We will guide you in creating a robust brand image and longlasting consumer loyalty. Management Homework Help
Mastery of Operational Management: Learn about the area of operational management and how you can maximize supervisory, resource allocation, and administrative coordination skills. One finds through this guide that effective principles of management cross over many sectors, including human resource managementinterpersonal skills, financial management, and communication.
Human Resource Management Basics: Apart from the mere process of recruitment and laying off, we shall talk about how vital the human resource departments are in order to have the finest utilization of competent resources. How to be good at human capital management so as to create a significantly more functional and organized workforce. Management Homework Help

From strategy to execution, we have got your management homework covered:
1. Send Particulars of Assignment:
Please explain what you are assigned to, providing all the details, standards, and deadlines.The more information you provide, the more precisely we will be able to correspond our help to all your needs.
2. Make a Safe Payment: Our affordable pricing scheme provides top quality management homework help at the reasonably lowest price. No hidden costs or surprises, just a secure and straightforward online payment.
3. Get Your Assignment Completed. Management Homework Help
Immediately after placement and confirmation of an order, the same is informed to our professional management staff. They guide the task in a way such that a wellstructured and complete answer is produced well in advance of the deadline. advance of the deadline.
https://www.thetutorshelp.com/management-homework-help.php
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions by Adomlaramaxa(m): 6:49am On Sep 05
We at TheTutorsHelp.com know that homework related to Economics can be very challenging; however, our online services provide accurate and affordable economics homework help just for you. Our expert tutors in economics will one-on-one work with you to make sure you score top grades in your class.
We believe that each and every student, regardless of his or her income, should have equal access to quality economics homework help service. Our pricing scheme contains all the key components you may want in your paper, including running head, page numbers, plagiarism check, cover page, reference page, and in-text citations, without any additional cost. Economics Homework Help Online

Success with online Economics homework help in one place:
Essays and research papers: Dismount from a basic understanding. Our tutors will enable you to write well-researched essays and research papers by equipping you to investigate critically, identify major economic trends, and put together compelling arguments. Economics Homework Help Online
Economic analyses: Come with a holistic perspective. We host complex analysis of economic events and policies that help you contextualize trends, help gauge policy implications, and make smart recommendations.
Reports and presentations: Communicate effectively. Our staff will teach you to write clear, succinct, and professional reports and presentations, making your understanding of economic concepts clear to a variety of readers and listeners.
Literature Reviews: Understand the current scholarship. We'll take you through a thorough literature review so that you can synthesize the key information and navigate efficiently through the academic landscape of a particular economic issue. Economics Homework Help Online
Here's why online help could come so handy:
Close the Gaps Between Theory and Practice: Economics-the theory to learn, no, rocket science it is not. Our tutors use such economic theories with practical examples and case studies that make them applicable to daily living.
Manage Your Time with Ease: Know which assignments and projects are more urgent in need of your immediate attention. Tools such as to-do lists and digital calendars will help you monitor your deadlines and work accordingly.Our online tutoring service makes it possible for you to work with a tutor at a comfortable pace that fits your needs and schedule and make full use of every precious moment. Economics Homework Help Online

Sharpening Your Skills: In economics homework, you need to have correct calculations, data analysis, and interpretation of the results. The online tutors will walk you through the process and help in building those skills that you may use to make you a successful candidate in the subject.
Get Expert Support for Your Economics Homework at thetutorshelp.com:
Cost-Conscious Solutions: We understand the budgetary constraints that students face. Thetutorshelp.com offers affordable rates for our services to ensure high-quality tutoring is within the reach of every student.
Full Anonymity: One of the most important things is your privacy. We observe a very strict confidentiality process, by which we guard personal details with our lives to ensure all communications with us are strictly private.
On-time delivery, every time. We understand how vital meeting deadlines is. Our dedicated team works relentlessly to ensure delivery of the material you need with the deadline you've set, so you could submit your projects in time.
https://www.thetutorshelp.com/economics-homework-help.php

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

╚►Who's Neҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳt?◄╝ / Drop A Seven Lettered Word And We'll Make Three New Words From It. / ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.