Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,075 members, 7,863,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

GEJ/PDP Witch-hunt:efcc Arrests Kano Assembly Speaker, Seven Other Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ/PDP Witch-hunt:efcc Arrests Kano Assembly Speaker, Seven Other Members (1777 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker / Ogun State Assembly Speaker Mr Adekunbi Abandons Victims Of Ghastly Accident(Pic / Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: GEJ/PDP Witch-hunt:efcc Arrests Kano Assembly Speaker, Seven Other Members by ik4life: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
TechWalker007:

You have spoken like a kid and an APC tout.

Does it really matter the state the fight against corruption starts?

If the people are not corrupt after investigation and trial, then you can cry witch hunt.
1st am not a kid,2nd,am not a supporter of either pdp or apc but saying the truth as I have seen it,thirdly,it matters,did u read what they said was the reason for the arrest?,"a petition from an unknown person",the question why have they not investigated stella oduah even after all the public out-cry and condemnations about the car scam?,why have they not investigated aruma oteh?,even when the legislature has recommended her sack?.mind u am from anambra and stella is even from ogbaru near my local government but it is obvious gej is shielding her and what has that same efcc done since that saga broke out??. He(gej) is simply using government machinery to hunt down opponents eg amechi (police),lamido and kwakansho (efcc)
Re: GEJ/PDP Witch-hunt:efcc Arrests Kano Assembly Speaker, Seven Other Members by simpleseyi: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
This is a man that uses over 1.3 billion naira to eat for a year, flies 11 presidential jets, 500 billion naira disappeared from SURE-P, 8 triilion 2 trillion naira unremitted crude oil sales, whose bed mate Stella Oduah bought 2 cars for 225 million and the other bed mate Dezaini Allison-Madueke is richer than most states in the country. This man now claims to be chasing corrupt politicians that are of opposition parties whereas he gave presidential pardon to DSP Alams, he also ask the supreme court to reverse Bode George's conviction. This is similar to how Aguyi Ironsi started, we know where he is now, he could not hold on for more than 6 months. I have started my count down, lets see for how many days this unsecured tyrant can hold on.

I beg make nobody give snipers my identity ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader / Jonathan’s Government Is The Most Corrupt Since 1960 – New York Times / See What Jonathan Is Doing With Our Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.