Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Health: 5 Healthy Foods That Will Surprise You ... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Health: 5 Healthy Foods That Will Surprise You ... (554 Views)

21 Funny Types Of Fears That Will Surprise You / Best Way To Surprise You Girlfriend This Valentine / See What My Girlfriend's Father Gave Me As Surprise (+PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health: 5 Healthy Foods That Will Surprise You ... by clicknewsnaija: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
We all like to eat organic, stay away from carbs, and gorge on veggies when eating healthy, but there are also some surprisingly healthy foods that may have been on your "no touch" list before today. Finding out about some of these surprisingly healthy foods transformed my diet and the guilt I feel about splurging. Finally, I can feel like I am splurging without actually doing it. The only question left is which one to eat first?

1. BEER

Yes, beer is on the top of the list for surprisingly healthy foods because we can all be rather surprised by this together. For so long we heard to stay away from beer because of all the carbs that are bound to bring on bloating and weight gain. Now, researchers in Greece have discovered that beer can actually do the body good. Researchers found that 8 ounces of beer help increase cardiac health because it dilates the arteries surrounding the heart. Unfortunately, they found no increased benefits with more than one glass.

see more on the link below
http://clicknewznigeria..com/2013/12/health-5-healthy-foods-that-will.html
Re: Health: 5 Healthy Foods That Will Surprise You ... by nnadychuks(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
Are you encouraging us to start drinking beer?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! INEC To Cancel Ekiti Election / Razmataz 101 / Funny video!!! A Farmer Caught In His Farm Vomiting Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.