Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies (35046 Views)

Grannies Brandish Their AK-47 Rifles As They Vow To Protect Their Land From ISIS / Quotes By AK-47 Inventor|mikhail Kalashnikov / Kalashnikov Assault Rifle designer Is Dead At 94 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by vainfairy: 2:17am On Dec 24, 2013
Theben: R.I.P. P for Pieces. Your invention made Nigeria the haven of cultists, boko haram and kidnappers. angry

Mugu, & who's fault is dat? If him no invent d ak47, dem go use anoda man's invention joor!!! Give urself sense, no dey cum here to yarn anyow oo!!
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by kabba7(m): 2:18am On Dec 24, 2013
Garri the 1st: RIP.....

Your invention made the world a safer place...

angry angry angry angry

Did dat cold Iron really made the world a safer place? meanwhile there are many verson now!
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Underground: 2:18am On Dec 24, 2013
Norinco Type 56, 7.62x39mm. The Chinese Type 56 assault rifle (manufactured by China North Industries Corporation, or Norinco)

Norinco Type 56 (fixed stock variant) with under-folding bayonet ("pig sticker"wink which was standard on PLA-issue Type 56s - 7.62x39mm

^^This rifle is commonly used by the Nigerian army and this is the model that the OBJ (the DICON patented version of the AK rifle) is designed after.

Norinco Type 56-1 7.62x39mm (under-folding stock variant)

Norinco Type 56-2 7.62x39mm(side-folding stock variant)

^^This is the most commonly used AK rifle of the Nigeria Police Force.

Norinco Type 84S 5.56x45mm. The Type 84 rifle is nearly identical to the Chinese Type 56 (seen above), but it is chambered in 5.56x45mm /.223 Remington

Norinco Type 84S - 5.56x45mm Underfolder Model
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by vainfairy: 2:22am On Dec 24, 2013
Doc. Adray:
R.I.P Sir (my birthday mate)! Love that surname of his; but inventing a gun?!... i wonder what was his inspiration.

While he was trading war stories!! shocked
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Underground: 2:27am On Dec 24, 2013
Zastava M70, 7.62x39mm, (1970 - Present) The Zastava M70 was the Yugoslavian variant of the Russian AK-47 (later AKM), however, it utilized a strengthened lower receiver, more akin to the RPK than the AK-47/AKM. It was most widely used and seen in the Wars in the 1990s of the former Yugoslavian republics - Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro (Slovenia and Macedonia were not a major combatants in the fighting).

Zastava M70AB2 - 7.62x39mm (1970 - Present) folding stock rifle

Zastava M85, 5.56x45mm The Zastava M85 is a compact carbine manufactured by the Yugoslavian Zastava company, similar to the AKMSU mentioned above, although with an underfolding stock instead of a side-folder, a three-holed handguard and is chambered for 5.56x45mm.

Zastava M92, 7.62x39mm. Very similar to the Zastava M85 but chambers 7.62x39mm instead of 5.56x45mm. Note the curved magazine.
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by ChiSun27(m): 2:42am On Dec 24, 2013
Pieces 2 d real baddo. U wia terrible yle alive.
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by adbokus(m): 3:07am On Dec 24, 2013
I hereby hold my peace....
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by lanre2u(m): 3:35am On Dec 24, 2013
adbokus: I hereby hold my peace....
you better grin grin grin
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Afritop(m): 4:54am On Dec 24, 2013

angry angry angry angry
Only comments like these are usual from the mouth of boko haram members
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 24, 2013
DEVA1:

wen last did u listen to d news? Ak-47 made d world safer?
SMH
ironically
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 24, 2013
RIP!
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by BabaEto1: 6:12am On Dec 24, 2013
marvel5star: RIP Sir. Wish u were still alive to see how ur invention is now being abused by the nigerian police and the likes lipsrsealed

You mean for the 94 years he lived he did not know or see d abuse of d gun world wide ? Ok now.

1 Like

Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by wogorparadise: 6:18am On Dec 24, 2013
marvel5star: RIP Sir. Wish u were still alive to see how ur invention is now being abused by the nigerian police and the likes lipsrsealed
is it jst the police, wut abt boko boys n arm robbers?
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by harizonal123(m): 6:19am On Dec 24, 2013

angry angry angry angry
Hmmm.... This weapon alone is responsible for the deaths of millions around the world. It has done more harm than good period. If u listen to world news daily you would know what I am talking about.
This guy, after seeing the effect of his invention he regerted for ever inventing this weapon.
"I would prefer to have invented a
machine that people could use and
that would help farmers with their
work — for example a
lawnmower," he said on a visit to
Germany in 2002 -Mikhail Kalashnikov
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by UjSizzle(f): 6:48am On Dec 24, 2013
R.I.P

P.S. Every weapon of war is harmful, but it also gives you the opportunity to defend yourself, a chance to live. That is a good thing.
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by baggy4luv(m): 6:53am On Dec 24, 2013

angry angry angry angry
renowned im.be ur brain needs charger
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 24, 2013
His was an innovative inventor...
Haters should rather concentrate their counting on how many more lives were saved and kept alive today as a result of his invention being used as a deterrent tool to prevent more bloodsheds.
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by HARDDON: 7:10am On Dec 24, 2013
Doc. Adray:
R.I.P Sir (my birthday mate)! Love that surname of his; but inventing a gun?!... i wonder what was his inspiration.

hvnt u heard? to maintain peace, one has to be battle ready?
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by feekman(m): 7:18am On Dec 24, 2013
guvnor83: did he die by d gun?
nooo he died by motor accident ni jare grin grin
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by donkross1(m): 7:20am On Dec 24, 2013

angry angry angry angry
. Safer you said ? Can't you see the World is dying young, I curse the day they made the gun.
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2013
You should have invented something that would bring people back to life, not something used wrongfully by people killing innocent soils
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 24, 2013
Kk

1 Like

Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Vanityupnvanity(m): 7:34am On Dec 24, 2013
where i fit get AK ** buy na?
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by airlord: 7:35am On Dec 24, 2013
" i created a weapon to defend the borders of my motherland. Its not my fault that its being used where it shouldnt be. The politicians are more to blame for this".... Gen. Kalashnikov Mikhail
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 24, 2013
ceejayluv:
I guess knives and bottles manufacturers will rot in hell as well. Car manufacturers too, DOKPEMU.

guy ,don't you see his name? "yaba leftist " the popular psychiatric hospital in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 24, 2013
Yaba_Leftist: Hell awaits you Kalashinikov! angry Satan will be so glad to welcome you home. angry You have caused the death of millions of people around the world. Hope you get a nice space in the hottest part of hell! angry

You really need GOD deliverance in that hospital u dey ,madness no be small thing ,it's just like season

1 Like

Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by demsid(m): 7:41am On Dec 24, 2013
ak47 is a very nice machine. I love d gun ,easy to use and powerful. ak47 kobaa! bee lo she ma je. RIP my brother
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Beennkumar(m): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2013
don kross: . Safer you said ? Can't you see the World is dying young, I curse the day they made the gun.
He was just being sarcastic. undecided

Have you heard of 'Sarcasm' before
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by zaragoza(m): 7:49am On Dec 24, 2013
harizonal123:
Hmmm.... This weapon alone is responsible for the deaths of millions around the world. It has done more harm than good period. If u listen to world news daily you would know what I am talking about.
This guy, after seeing the effect of his invention he regerted for ever inventing this weapon.
"I would prefer to have invented a
machine that people could use and
that would help farmers with their
work — for example a
lawnmower," he said on a visit to
Germany in 2002 -Mikhail Kalashnikov

u amaze me! how can a gun be responsible for the death of millions around the world? did it fire itself?

1 Like

Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2013
Doc. Adray:

That also was my ex's surname.
Re: AK-47 Inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov Dies by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2013
i have always loved Russians.. rip sir..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) / RUSSIA Is Set To Begin Final Tests On Its Lethal Hypersonic 6100mph Missile(Pix) / Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.