Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,745 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Fortis Mfb - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fortis Mfb (5221 Views)

FORTIS MFB First Level Interview / Exciting Job Offers In Fortis Mfb Plc / I'm About To Make A Decision, Pls Someone Should Tell Me What Fortis Mfb Is Like With Regards To The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fortis Mfb by Lawdesmond(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2008
Fortis MFB (the fastest growing MFB) in Nigeria located at Wuse market, Abuja is recruiting on daily basis.

the pay is attractive especially for the new entrants.

Hurry now.
Re: Fortis Mfb by enspirito: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2008
guy thanks for the info but u dint paste the contact e-mail address to send the Cv to. kindly do so.
Re: Fortis Mfb by ndu4: 11:58pm On Aug 09, 2008
Guy,forget working in Fortis.They have three wise men (EXCO),Who sack people d way they lack.Every MPR,this three wise men(kunle,henry&deji),must sack somepeople.Infact 97% of their marketing staff market their cv.Fortis is not even paying well like that.FORGET FORTIS ! ! !
Re: Fortis Mfb by bababby: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2008
i think FORTIS is doing farely well,i was previledged to interact will some of thier performing stars,they are actually young people almost fresh from school running thier own branches and driving BIG cars,they encourage valued input to the bank and personal development and strongly discourage laziness.i think is one the best places to be.
Re: Fortis Mfb by 1Tom: 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2008
I've seen this Fortis guys around town in Abuja, from what i see i think they are doing very well. Success they say attracts all kinds; preys, parasites, predators etc. so if the mpr (if it really happens like you say) serves the purpose of seperating the wheat from the chaff then its must surely be working for them. Way to go Fortis!
They offer great products i hear too,

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Tele Sales Marketing. Customercare Dispactch Operator Let Met Her.. . / Airline Recriutment / Thank God I Got A Job Offer Today Immediately After The Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.