Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Closure Of Hosting Activation In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Closure Of Hosting Activation In Nigeria (565 Views)

Seven Different Types Of Hosting Services You Need To Know About / Adsense Account Activation In Less Than 3 Hours. / Pros And Cons Of Hosting And Registering A Site On Same Platform Eg Bluehost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closure Of Hosting Activation In Nigeria by DaPinkHackeR(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hey guys is any one aware that 000webhost has close activation of hosting sites from Nigeria?

The list was pasted and Nigeria, Romania and one trashy country was listed as countries bound from receiving the confermation email.
I tried to host a site with them about 7-8 months now and still the site is awaiting approval and am just freaked out, any nazuka now is very boring when i host a site some couple of months back it couldn't function normally.

Any list of free hosting sites?
Re: Closure Of Hosting Activation In Nigeria by IamGodzilla: 2:54am On Dec 24, 2013
DaPinkHackeR: Hey guys is any one aware that 000webhost has close activation of hosting sites from Nigeria?

The list was pasted and Nigeria, Romania and one trashy country was listed as countries bound from receiving the confermation email.
I tried to host a site with them about 7-8 months now and still the site is awaiting approval and am just freaked out, any nazuka now is very boring when i host a site some couple of months back it couldn't function normally.

Any list of free hosting sites?

For free hosting I use
Ueuo.com ...it should tell you to click on a page to freewebhostingarea.com or so .
Re: Closure Of Hosting Activation In Nigeria by maekhel(m): 4:35am On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Closure Of Hosting Activation In Nigeria by DaPinkHackeR(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2013
Thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

Launching A Website After Finishing Its Design / Learn Website Designing Live Online And Offline With Ease No Access Fee / Oh Im Going Gaga My SEO Rating Is Through The Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.