Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Worlds Fastest Man Usain Bolt Racesagainst A Bus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Worlds Fastest Man Usain Bolt Racesagainst A Bus (836 Views)

105 Year Old Japanese Runner Challenges World's Fastest Man, Usain Bolt / Julius Agwu & Wife Meet British Royal Family, Usain Bolt, Angelina Jolie (Pics) / Incredible: World's Fastest Man Usain Bolt Can Run Fater Than A Bus, See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worlds Fastest Man Usain Bolt Racesagainst A Bus by igwedexy: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
In Buenos Aires, Usain Bolt, raced against a bus and
won. The bus had no chance against the Jamaican
sprinter in the 80m exhibition race as Bolt appeared
to take it seriously going in, then began to jog, only
to pick up his pace again before crossing the finish
line.
Bolt, who won gold medals in two consecutive
Olympic Games, in Beijing and London, said he had
his eyes set on winning a third time in the Rio De
Janeiro Olympics in 2016.
He said, “One of my main goals is to go to the Rio
Olympics, as I was saying, to do it again. To defend
my titles and it’s never been done three times so, for
me, that’s me trying to set the bar as high as
possible, just to push the barrier.”
The event was part of a number of spectacles being
held as the ‘World’s Fastest Man’ tours the South
American country.

Re: Worlds Fastest Man Usain Bolt Racesagainst A Bus by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
wow... look at his thick legs... He really is a fast runner... I bet he is already in 2014...
Re: Worlds Fastest Man Usain Bolt Racesagainst A Bus by igwedexy: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
martha: wow... look at his thick legs... He really is a fast runner... I bet he is already in 2014...

U̶̲̥̅̊ can bet on that
Re: Worlds Fastest Man Usain Bolt Racesagainst A Bus by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
igwedexy:

U̶̲̥̅̊ can bet on that
Lol... like seriously
Re: Worlds Fastest Man Usain Bolt Racesagainst A Bus by EmmanuelCena(m): 12:43am On Dec 24, 2013
Hmmmm

dz is crap! ! !

at what speed was d bus moving?

anyways op u try small sha, coz we at least nw knw bolt outran a truck!

(1) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo Renounces COSON Membership / 5 Reasons Wy Every Woman Should Own a S£x To¥ / Maheeda Finally Reveals Why She Loves To Get Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.