Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Best And Easiest Site To Buy Perfect Money In Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Best And Easiest Site To Buy Perfect Money In Nigeria (922 Views)

Free Money To Your Perfect Money Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best And Easiest Site To Buy Perfect Money In Nigeria by yusufforbet(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
i need to known, the fastest and easiest site to buy perfect money in Nigeria
most of the site i have been visiting are too slow and some sites need alots of verification such as international passport, which most student dont have, i need people to reply this
Re: Best And Easiest Site To Buy Perfect Money In Nigeria by benny4wax(m): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Best And Easiest Site To Buy Perfect Money In Nigeria by yusufforbet(m): 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
@benny4wax, please have you buy from this site before
Re: Best And Easiest Site To Buy Perfect Money In Nigeria by benny4wax(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2013
yusufforbet: @benny4wax, please have you buy from this site before
yes i have bro, but i stoped buying online when i spotted their office in kaduna.......
Re: Best And Easiest Site To Buy Perfect Money In Nigeria by yusufforbet(m): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
hello, i checked the site, but i can see anything about perfect money on the site
Re: Best And Easiest Site To Buy Perfect Money In Nigeria by jaidman: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hi yusufforbet, I have perfect money that I can sell to u @ d rate of 175/$1 if u don't mind u can sms/call me on 08055665583

Thank u.

(1) (Reply)

Make $140 Daily Writing 3-6 Paragrapgh Articles. / Ago 70kmt Available @n117 With Marine Nor- Buyers Side Free / Granite And Sand Supplier Needed ASAP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.