Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

The Most Evil Man In HISTORY Has Died ..... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Evil Man In HISTORY Has Died ..... (1618 Views)

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) / Ten of the Most Evil Children in History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Evil Man In HISTORY Has Died ..... by callmenow: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
Dead at 94, the man who created world's most lethal weapon: Mikhail Kalashnikov passes away in hospital bed
•Former Russian peasant designed the AK-47 after the Second World War

•Popular with militants, the gun is still made in his home city of Izhevsk
•Its low price and wide production made it synonymous with mass killing
•Inventor insisted he created it to 'defend the fatherland' of Soviet Union
•He never wanted to design guns and would rather have built a lawnmower

•There is one Kalashnikov for every 70 people in the world

This war has been used in African Civil wars since the 60's. It was and chosen weapon of the local Nigerian terrorists and armed robbers. He is more evil than our corrupt leaders combined. He has never shown any remorse for being the course of millions of death. Good Riddance to BAD rubbish. Filth.,...,...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2528447/Kalashnikov-dies-94.html

1 Like

Re: The Most Evil Man In HISTORY Has Died ..... by homeboy205: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
rip gun maker
Re: The Most Evil Man In HISTORY Has Died ..... by fijiano202(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
This is one of the dumbest thread have seen on nairaland,Guns dont kill people,People Kill people

4 Likes

Re: The Most Evil Man In HISTORY Has Died ..... by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmm
Re: The Most Evil Man In HISTORY Has Died ..... by Taiwo20(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
martha: Hmmm
@martha
Seems like you are everywhere

@op
can we blame him for the wars or would you blame coffin makers

"Guns don't kill,people kill"__Anonymous
Re: The Most Evil Man In HISTORY Has Died ..... by lovetorch2013: 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
[quote
author=fijiano202]This is one of the dumbest thread have seen on
nairaland,Guns dont kill people,People Kill people[/quote]

yeah, the negotiator: God doesn't kill people, people kill people
Re: The Most Evil Man In HISTORY Has Died ..... by Mynd44: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
How is he evil?
Re: The Most Evil Man In HISTORY Has Died ..... by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
Guns don't kill people but people kill people. -DMX [MOVIE: Romeo Must Die]

This late Russian man aint the most wicked man, boy.

REST IN PEACE, Mr AK-47.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Evil Man In HISTORY Has Died ..... by jaywatt(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Tell dem bro Guns don't kill people but people kill people. RIP Mr AK47
Re: The Most Evil Man In HISTORY Has Died ..... by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
Taiwo20:
@martha
Seems like you are everywhere
Everywhere keh! M nt God... he is d only one who is everywhere
Re: The Most Evil Man In HISTORY Has Died ..... by lekezino(m): 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
rip nigga .....
Re: The Most Evil Man In HISTORY Has Died ..... by Taiwo20(m): 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
martha: Everywhere keh! M nt God... he is d only one who is everywhere

I give up.

You have long hair...cute kini
*sign of the cross*
Re: The Most Evil Man In HISTORY Has Died ..... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
Taiwo20:
I give up.

You have long hair...cute kini
*sign of the cross*
Thank u cheesy
Re: The Most Evil Man In HISTORY Has Died ..... by Taiwo20(m): 12:13am On Dec 24, 2013
martha: Thank u cheesy

You r wlcm

I would like to send you a DM containing my pin and/or other contact. . I hope you would send me a request. If you wouldn't appreciate it kindly let me know here.
Re: The Most Evil Man In HISTORY Has Died ..... by AbuMikey(m): 12:44am On Dec 24, 2013

Do People reason with their _anus? undecided

Thread so dumb like its Musiwa preaching One Nigeria grin

Re: The Most Evil Man In HISTORY Has Died ..... by Ruq: 1:43am On Dec 24, 2013
Mynd_44: How is he evil?

I don't freakin get.
Re: The Most Evil Man In HISTORY Has Died ..... by grandstar(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
A man walks into a school with a gun and kills 10kids. How many would have killed if he had a knife or baseball bat? Would he even have the guts to try? Guns dont kill people. They only really really kill people
Re: The Most Evil Man In HISTORY Has Died ..... by Deiok(m): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ak47 is evil, and destructive, so is he who invented such evil weapon.

(1) (Reply)

Family and Romance Sections: On Hurling Insults and Abuses Freely........ / Something To Inspire You! / Get Connected To A SUGARMUMMY In Your State On Metrodate Nigeria•

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.