Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

How Can I Customize Smf Forum - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Customize Smf Forum (543 Views)

How to embed video in smf / I Want To Create Front Page In My Smf Forum / How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Customize Smf Forum by jorcycos: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2013
Pls webmaster in the house, i just install smf and its running bt pls how can customize the site to my taste. Pls any info to help we be appreciate. Tanx guys
Re: How Can I Customize Smf Forum by realugee: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2013
jorcycos: Pls webmaster in the house, i just install smf and its running bt pls how can customize the site to my taste. Pls any info to help we be appreciate. Tanx guys
You must have access to you back end i.e yor cpanel, and you must have basic knowledge of CSS, HTML, and/or PHP. If you don't have these, then just search for Mods (just like plugins for wordpress) that can help you achieve what you want to do.
Re: How Can I Customize Smf Forum by Afam4eva(m): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2013
Like real_ugee said, you need an understanding of HTML and CSS to be able to modify an smf template. I think smf is one of the CMS that's most difficult to modify especially if you want to change the structure as there are HTML and CSS rules that you must follow to be able to achieve results.
Re: How Can I Customize Smf Forum by gozmos(m): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
Like dy all said ... You must have a knowledge of Html and css to do dat ... And u can also use plugins and themes to change ur smf
Re: How Can I Customize Smf Forum by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
Yur question has beeb answered.

(1) (Reply)

Hello / Free Ebook On How To Start Your Own Web Hosing Business / Internet Marketing And Traffic Strategies That Won't Require Spending Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.