Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Life:survival Of The Fittest. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life:survival Of The Fittest. (507 Views)

The Spider; The Butterfly, The Struggle For Survival And The Beauty Of Creation / Desperate Calls (A Survival And Crime Story) / Survival Instinct (prologue) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life:survival Of The Fittest. by Odward(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
Life is a place for the strong hearted not just anybody,akpan a dark tall guy about 29years of age with nothing to show as an achievement in life,suleiman with the face of a chimpanzee and his lips so thin dat they seemed like nothing more than an impression. 37 years of age.next to suleiman was peter ezeochukwu.he was twenty seven years old,ten yrs younger than suleiman and opposite in personality,light,tall,has an athletic body and his packs alone could make a girl fall in @first sight.his fleshy but distinct handsome face was hairless except a thin moustache.next to chukwu sat solomon olamuyima.there was nting remarkable about him other than he was twenty-five years of age. The association between these four ill-assorted thugs had started when dey were in the army.suleiman had called them together to share an interesting idea-quick money.it did not take much persuasion to make them decide to break loose-As chukwu was with the pay section,they managed to make away with a large sum of money....................Abeg make una commend my effort and alert me if u need update.
Re: Life:survival Of The Fittest. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

The Triad / I Won't Let School Decide My Future. / Ireti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.