Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,076 members, 7,867,086 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Poutry Business!!! The Beginners Guide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Poutry Business!!! The Beginners Guide (705 Views)

Auto Parts Business,the Do's And Dont / BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION / Importation Business; The Easiest & The Most Lucrative And Profitable Venture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poutry Business!!! The Beginners Guide by oluomad(m): 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
I just started mini poultry with 15 broilers..... I ve given them heat with lantern and starter feed!! I put glucose to their water but they don't seem to be feeding in their feeder, rather they prefer to feed from the little feed that fell on their floor!!

someone with some advice help pls!!

Re: Poutry Business!!! The Beginners Guide by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
I have 23 chickens at my backyard
Re: Poutry Business!!! The Beginners Guide by oluomad(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
martha: I have 23 chickens at my backyard

How many weeks old? Mine is just a day old today
Re: Poutry Business!!! The Beginners Guide by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
oluomad:

How many weeks old? Mine is just a day old today
Ah! they are very old o... about 3 years old.. even d c0ckz choke when they try to crow grin
Re: Poutry Business!!! The Beginners Guide by oluomad(m): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
martha: Ah! they are very old o... about 3 years old.. even d c0ckz choke when they try to crow grin

It should be layers, I guess?
Re: Poutry Business!!! The Beginners Guide by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
oluomad:

It should be layers, I guess?
Me dnt know o... One of d hens recently hatched her eggs but only one chick was produced and she killed it by using her beak to scatter itz head...
Re: Poutry Business!!! The Beginners Guide by oluomad(m): 10:06am On Dec 25, 2013
martha: Me dnt know o... One of d hens recently hatched her eggs but only one chick was produced and she killed it by using her beak to scatter itz head...

Arrgh! The hens are layers! Where do u stay
Re: Poutry Business!!! The Beginners Guide by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2013
oluomad:

Arrgh! The hens are layers! Where do u stay
Badagry, Lag

2 Likes

Re: Poutry Business!!! The Beginners Guide by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2013
Yea, i'm going into poultry biz by January. If for nothing, at least for subsistence. Chicken is my first choice meat followed by fish.

I consume chicken everyday inform of suya. So i can save myself N500 everyday if i can raise them myself in the backyard.. I also have this feeling there is much money in egg production. Since a crate of eggs sells above N600..

Who says setting up a suya stand will be bad at all

Subscribing...

1 Like

Re: Poutry Business!!! The Beginners Guide by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 25, 2013
martha: Ah! they are very old o... about 3 years old.. even d c0ckz choke when they try to crow grin

guess they move about to eat? How would you leave chicken grow up to 3 years? Dem go don enter nursery school...
Re: Poutry Business!!! The Beginners Guide by jidewash(m): 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
For any questions and help on poultry call
Re: Poutry Business!!! The Beginners Guide by oluomad(m): 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
martha: Badagry, Lag

Cool! The best dear!!! Are u on bbm?
okpara ugo:

guess they move about to eat? How would you leave chicken grow up to 3 years? Dem go don enter nursery school...
martha: Badagry, Lag

Lol
Re: Poutry Business!!! The Beginners Guide by mrsolutionm(m): 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
Just started I have 450 layers for egg production

1 Like

Re: Poutry Business!!! The Beginners Guide by oluomad(m): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2013
mrsolutionm: Just started I have 450 layers for egg production

Wow! Hw many weeks old?

(1) (Reply)

Banking Transactions Via Quickteller Platform: How Safe?. / Business / How Do You See Exportation From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.