Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Cancels Pst Adeboye's Rally In Ibadan, Calls Him Homosexual - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kemi Olunloyo Cancels Pst Adeboye's Rally In Ibadan, Calls Him Homosexual (746 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Cancels Pst Adeboye's Rally In Ibadan, Calls Him Homosexual by teedeeone(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
According to Kemi, she owns Ibadan city, her hometown and God said the rally won’t hold.
She boasted on her blog earlier on today of her success, then took to her Facebook page to thank her fans for helping her succeed.
Read more after the cut

People are starving on the streets and many don’t have light or water. Adeboye is not planning to move around the city today to give to the poor. Instead, he is planning to cause fanatical gridlock around Adamasingba.

I simply told RCCG, I will organize a poverty PROTEST. Take that rally to Borno state. He’s heading to Ilorin now in his private jet.

#BREAKING Adeboye’s trip to Ibadan tomorrow CANCELLED!
No more rally at Adamasingba stadium.
This city does not need fanatism.
#Wonderful
7 days to go!

I am the MOST hated woman in Nigeria now just like Kim Kardashian is the most hated in America. We are LOVING it. BE HATED! Don’t HATE!

RCCG COUNTDOWN: ZERO more days and its over for Pastor Adeboye.

Good Morning Ibadan. To all my REAL loyal fans in this city, THANK U for helping me SUCCEED in stopping Adeboye’s Expressway church from infiltrating our city.

We don’t need all that here. Our people are starving on the streets and many don’t have light or water. Adeboye is not planning to move around the city today to give to the poor. Instead, he is planning to cause fanatical gridlock around Adamasingba and a total disaster that will cost our city MONEY we have to pay the NPF to direct traffic and many of you stuck under Mokola bridge on your way to Shoprite for food shopping.

Take that nonsense elsewhere. I counted down here that it WON’T happen cos GOD said so. Not today, I wrote them that I will organize a huge protest disrupting his preaching. We don’t want fanatical Christianity anymore.

ADEBOYE spelled backwards means EYOBEDA “Take the Knife out where?” Not in my city. Take it out in your church on the Express and stab every congregation member in the back as you’ve done. Don’t let any mega pastor stab u in the back. They cannot pay your child’s school fees or let u attend their schools easily. N630,000 per term.

ADEBOYE ANSWER: Pastor Enoch Adeboye is a GAY HOMOSEXUAL PASTOR who preaches HATE while he’s FUCKIN men.

Be like me. Expose the truth.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cancels Pst Adeboye's Rally In Ibadan, Calls Him Homosexual by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Na wa o... Pastors yaff suffered... Death just dey hungry this girl
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cancels Pst Adeboye's Rally In Ibadan, Calls Him Homosexual by teedeeone(m): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
martha: Na wa o... Pastors yaff suffered... Death just dey hungry this girl
lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cancels Pst Adeboye's Rally In Ibadan, Calls Him Homosexual by Madawaki01(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
That woman is mad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cancels Pst Adeboye's Rally In Ibadan, Calls Him Homosexual by CriminalIbos: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
...i just love tHis woman i don't know why..!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cancels Pst Adeboye's Rally In Ibadan, Calls Him Homosexual by plaetton: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
I love this woman.
I wonder if she is single.

I am thrilled to my bones that someone can speak up and also walk the talk.

There is hope for Nigeria against these rapacious hayenas that call themselves pastors, bishops etc.

It's blowback time. Even zombification has a saturation point. Thank time has come.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cancels Pst Adeboye's Rally In Ibadan, Calls Him Homosexual by teedeeone(m): 5:21am On Dec 25, 2013
plaetton: I love this woman.
I wonder if she is single.

I am thrilled to my bones that someone can speak up and also walk the talk.

There is hope for Nigeria against these rapacious hayenas that call themselves pastors, bishops etc.

It's blowback time. Even zombification has a saturation point. Thank time has come.
lucky u she's totally single. U could try ur luck

(1) (Reply)

The Tree Of Life: The Reason God Banished Man From Garden Of Eden / End Time Virus That Is Affecting Christians- Part 1 / Sperm Donating, Is It a Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.