Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Christmas Joke: Serving In The Lords Army - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Christmas Joke: Serving In The Lords Army (521 Views)

The Nigerian Law School And The House Of Lords. / An Anthology Of Creative Writing Lending Voice To Serving Corps Members. :-) / Joke Silva To Produce Chinua Achebe’s "Man of the People" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Joke: Serving In The Lords Army by Appswheel(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
A friend was in front of me coming out of church one day, and the preacher was standing at the door as he always is to shake hands. He grabbed my friend by the hand and pulled him aside. The pastor said to him, "You need to join the Army of the Lord!"

My friend replied, "I'm already in the army of the Lord, Pastor."

The Pastor questioned, "How come I don't see you except at Christmas and Easter?"

And with a totally straight face, he whispered back, "I'm in the Secret Service."

Read more here http://neeksta.com/funny/

(1) (Reply)

Special New Year Toast To Nairaland Faithfuls / Aza Artists And Writers Movement - Abayomi Barber Monthly Meeting / Purpose In Life 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.