Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Badagry Land Or House 4sale? Français - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Badagry Land Or House 4sale? Français (774 Views)

Very Cheap House 4sale @ Igbogbo Ikorodu, 4 Flats. / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / Badagry Land Or House 4sale? Français (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Badagry Land Or House 4sale? Français by beninman(m): 3:38am On Aug 03, 2008
If you or if you known anyone that want to sell Land or House in Badagry, ask them to contact me.

The land seller must have the Original copy of the C of O and if there is no C of O, other proper Original documents must be available and the seller must also be willing to sign an agreement deed or Certificate of release which will states that you the seller will be held liable if the property is defective before a Lawyer. I need the Land in a good, quiet, erosion free, driving road to the Land.

If you are selling House, you should also have the Originals papers before contacting me and the house must be at least 4 bedrooms build in a quiet good and non-erosion area. There has to be a good driving road to the house.

Please I mean business and don't contact / send me any message if you are not serious. Thanks

I am fluently in both English and French, so if you are a student at the French school there and you don’t speak English don’t worry, just contact me in French and I can reply you or even call you and we talk in French.

E-mail: beninman2008@yahoo.com

____________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________

Si vous ou si vous avez connu tous ceux qui veulent vendre Terres et la Maison dans Badagry, leur demander de me contacter.

La terre vendeur doit avoir le Original copie de la C de O et s'il y a aucune C de O, autre bonne Original documents doivent être disponibles et le vendeur doit également être prêt à signer un accord acte ou certificat de libération qui stipule que vous le vendeur va être tenues responsables si la propriété est défectueux devant un avocat. J'ai besoin du Land dans une bonne, tranquille, érosion libre, la conduite routière à la terre.

Si vous vendez Maison, vous devraient aussi avoir la Originaux documents avant de communiquer avec moi et la maison doit être au moins 4 chambres construire dans un calme bon et non-érosion. Il y a à être une bonne conduite routière à la maison. Veuillez je sérieux et ne pas communiquer avec/m' envoyer un message si vous n'êtes pas sérieux, Merci beaucoup.

E-mail: beninman2008@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Price Quote. / Commercial Property Deals Within ,abuja Federal Capital Territory! / Cost Of Renting 3 B/r Flat In Shasha Akowonjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.