Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Leaders Are Needed In Nigeria As Vemma A $100M Company Expands Into The Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Leaders Are Needed In Nigeria As Vemma A $100M Company Expands Into The Market (2953 Views)

3 Major Shipping Lines Quit Nigeria As Freight Rates & Trade Volume Crashes / Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid / France Loans Nigeria $100M For BRT Buses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaders Are Needed In Nigeria As Vemma A $100M Company Expands Into The Market by lifestylecareca: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hello Friends,

Special greeting as we celebrate Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!

We the Global Success team under the Leadership of Tom Alkazin Vemma’s No#1 Income earner is searching for Leaders in all the states of Nigeria as Vemma moves to become a Billion Dollar Company in 2014. Together we can work as a Team and enjoy the Benefits.

Vemma is expanding rapidly around the world into 45+ countries making headlines being featured in Success Magazine, Fox News and top MLM review websites around the world. Both Bob Proctor the producer of the move "The Secret" the law of attraction and Robert Kiyosaki author "Rich Dad Poor Dad.

Industry leader that specializes in premium liquid nutritional products meeting real human needs in the areas of Total wellness, weight loss, energy and vitality. The Vemma, Verve Energy Drinks, Bode Burn.

All products have the Vemma Formula Inside seal guarantees you’ve received the clinically studied blend of 12 full-spectrum vitamins, plant-sourced minerals, mangosteen superfruit, organic aloe and green tea in every serving.

Generous, referral-based binary compensation model has paid out more than $700 million USD to people in over 45 countries
You and your organization have a great opportunity of being among the pacesetter leaders in Nigeria as well as enjoying one of the best leadership from the Vemma global success team to give you the right principles and support to be success in your Vemma business.

No sign up fee or Registration is free, is totally free to become a Brand Partner and you get a dynamic personal website such as www.carecaakarue.vemma.com and access the Vemma tools, resources and support to build your business. Once you order any of Vemma product you open the door to earn from our 9streams of income, travel benefits, leadership training etc.

I will be glad to speak with on phone (2348030895117) and possible arrange for face to face meeting as are strategizing and planning a massive take over the Market.

Watch and Listen our past webinars/Videos on YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iboCdIDH2E&list=UUDvOISx6bOkuYAtMRdmUDwA
We look forward to being a huge part of your success as we make Vemma history!
Regards,

careca Akarue
Maximum Success
Ph: 2348030895117
Email: lifestylecareca@gmail.com
URL. www.carecaakarue.vemma.com
www.moneymultiplier.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Leaders Are Needed In Nigeria As Vemma A $100M Company Expands Into The Market by lifestylecareca: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
Looking for Leaders and Entrepreneurs in South Africa as we expand into a Billion MILLION DOLLAR
BRAND.

Listen to D2R...Last Leadership Call with Tom Alkazin Vemma No 1 Income Earner.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvKCFiFWIbg&feature=youtu.be

Connect and Contact us as we can arrange for a face to face meeting in South Africa this October: lifestylecareca@gmail.com www.carecaakarue.com +2348185507100 BBM: 7FD2991E #D2R
Re: Leaders Are Needed In Nigeria As Vemma A $100M Company Expands Into The Market by lifestylecareca: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
At the Beginning when we started our Vemma Business some people walked out on us, some laughed, others thought it will waste of time and resources and few persons believed and we built a team...the best part was that I decided to stay focus and believe in my Dream..Today we fly to South Africa for lifestyle vocation all expense paid! Just the Beginning of Mega Things! #D2R #YPR #DONTQUIT www.carecaakarue.vemma.com Email: lifestylecareca@gmail.com Instagram:@ CARECAD2R Tel: 08030895117 08185507100

Re: Leaders Are Needed In Nigeria As Vemma A $100M Company Expands Into The Market by lifestylecareca: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
What do you know that you do not know? I learnt with time that success leaves sues. After one week of extraordinary lifestyle with Vemma in Cape Town, you can learn how our Business Model provides value in the marketplace. You can End the year with much Fulfillment, connect with us Now for a life changing opportunity.

Date: Friday 7th November 2014: 4pm.
Saturday 8th November 2014: 11am
Venue: No: 50 Enerhen RD, Beside Slizzers Fast Food.Warri.Delta State.
Sunday: 9th November 2014: Special Home Meeting at D2R Home, 4pm

And Appointment with Vemma will Change your Life as it has Changed mine!
"Fear keeps you from Becoming the Real YOU". BBM:51503154: Whats App: +27818805603. Cell: +2348185507100 :Email: lifestylecareca@gmail.com www.carecaakarue.vemma.com
Re: Leaders Are Needed In Nigeria As Vemma A $100M Company Expands Into The Market by lifestylecareca: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
D2R... Join Vemma Africa as we host the world renowned Doctor and Motivational Speaker from USA, Dr John Edwards in the following states to lecture and offer solution on various disease and show the secret to millions of dollars.

You have an awesome opportunity to meet me and my Leaders which will help you get started and build a business based a true Leverage!

Port-Harcort
Venue :Legacy hall on Abacha road by ship junction port-harcout rivers
state
Time : 12 noon.
Date :13\11\2014.

ABUJA.
Venue : Centre Stage Cinema Hall, Cyprian Ekwensi Centre for Arts and
Culture, area 10, Abuja.
Date : Friday, 14\11\2014
Time : 3pm prompt

LAGOS
Venue: Excellence Hotel Ogba. Lagos.
Date: Saturday 16/11/2014
Time: 10am prompt.

IBADAN
Venue :Mauve 21 event Centre, Ring-Road, Ibadan.
Date :Sunday,16\11\2014
Time :2pm prompt.

CALABAR
Venue: Plot 230 MCC Road State Housing Estate Calabar
Time: 17th NOVEMBER 2014
Date: 12/11/2014

Lets Connect and create a new beginning. "Fear keeps you from Becoming the Real YOU".

With Dr Edward I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY opened and expanded my business all over the World, he is the reason I am making millions in dollars in Vemma " -CJ

Cell: +2348185507100 BBM:51503154:
Whats App: +27818805603. Cell: +2348185507100 Skype: Cmbiz2012:
Email: lifestylecareca@gmail.com www.carecaakarue.vemma.com

(1) (Reply)

Financial Scandal In 'Consolidated' Bank (Afribank) / How Genuine Is "arms Discovery Fund" / Buying Tecno Phone Abroad And Selling It Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.