Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Greatest Miracle In Your Life, Tell Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Miracle In Your Life, Tell Me (715 Views)

Atheist Sees Miracle In Fuel Scarcity, Gets Confused! / Recent Miracle In Egypt ! / The Greatest Miracle In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Miracle In Your Life, Tell Me by denrele: 5:08am On Aug 03, 2008
tell me briefly and concisely about a really miraculous event that took place in your life that you can really testify that it was the hand of God that performed the miracle in your life. go ahead and write to me
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Your Life, Tell Me by Cayon(f): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2008
that i am alive today after being told by the doctors that I was a "walking dead" knowing that my hemoglobin level was 5 and i was not feeling sick and none of my organs were infected b/c of this.  And they say "there is no God"  Ha, tell  them I am a living witness. . . . .  not once, not twice, but many times. 

God is good all the time. . . .All the time God is good
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Your Life, Tell Me by rampant(f): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2008
Cayon:

that i am alive today after being told by the doctors that I was a "walking dead" knowing that my hemoglobin level was 5 and i was not feeling sick and none of my organs were infected b/c of this.  And they say "there is no God"  Ha, tell  them I am a living witness. . . . .  not once, not twice, but many times. 

God is good all the time. . . .All the time God is good

preach on sister

i wish u well,and i pray that no matter wat kind of illness dat comes ur way,it will not take away ur life untimely,ur days on earth u must fulfill smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Bible Scholar - 4him, Imhotep, Stimulus, Etc? / Islam Wake Up! / Definition Of Self Centeredness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.