Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Kenneth Omeruo To Now Train With Chelsea Main Squad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenneth Omeruo To Now Train With Chelsea Main Squad (723 Views)

Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK / Omeruo To Earn $60,000 From Adidas / Chelsea Set To Sign Nigerian U20 Defender Kenneth Omeruo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Omeruo To Now Train With Chelsea Main Squad by fydence: 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mourinho promotes Omeruo to first team

Kenneth Omeruo received a massive boost to his Chelsea future after manager Jose Mourinho ordered he stop training with the reserves.

“Mourinho has directed that Kenneth only train with the main squad of Chelsea and no longer with the reserves,” Omeruo’s adviser Chika Akujobi informed MTNFootball.com

“This clearly shows the increased confidence the coach has in the player.”

However, it is most likely the Nigeria international defender will still be shipped out of loan when the winter transfer window opens next month.

“Chelsea are studying various loan offers for Kenneth. They want him to enjoy regular playing time and so will work with a club who can guarantee this,” Akujobi said.

“But most importantly they want him to stay back in England.”

There have been several interests for the Eagles star mostly from clubs in the English Championship.

Omeruo, who first played on loan for a season and a half at Dutch club ADO Den Haag, will need to start playing first-team football in the new year, which is also a World Cup year.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo To Now Train With Chelsea Main Squad by Tolexander: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
Wao!
This is a good news!
Re: Kenneth Omeruo To Now Train With Chelsea Main Squad by bizibrain(m): 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
I was ecstatic wen I heard d news in a sport news dis evening. He must av prove himself brilliant nd exceptional which prompt jose mourinho 2 promote him 2 CFC first team.

Super eagle defends is getting stronger wit Super eagle goalkeepers being inform of dere life. I v d personal believe d acclaimed underdog super eagle will b outstanding in 2014 wc.

I wish NFF could arrange a friendly match btw Nigeria nd any of brazil/germany/england/belgium.

If super eagle could go away wit a narrow win or a draw wit any of dis teams, am sure some dimwit who critisim av bcom a solace 4 dere soul will zip dere mouth on Nigeria being only lucky all tru in every dept, 2 av run away wit a draw against italy.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo To Now Train With Chelsea Main Squad by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
He will be loaned very soon.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo To Now Train With Chelsea Main Squad by safarigirl(f): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
bizibrain: I was ecstatic wen I heard d news in a sport news dis evening. He must av prove himself brilliant nd exceptional which prompt jose mourinho 2 promote him 2 CFC first team.

Super eagle defends is getting stronger wit Super eagle goalkeepers being inform of dere life. I v d personal believe d acclaimed underdog super eagle will b outstanding in 2014 wc.

I wish NFF could arrange a friendly match btw Nigeria nd any of brazil/germany/england/belgium.

If super eagle could go away wit a narrow win or a draw wit any of dis teams, am sure some dimwit who critisim av bcom a solace 4 dere soul will zip dere mouth on Nigeria being only lucky all tru in every dept, 2 av run away wit a draw against italy.

lol, we don't want to name names but Jigga ma nigguh must be one of these 'people'. Congrats to Omeruo, the boy is brilliant, irrespective of where he ends up, he'll show class, he must be doing something right to be getting such positive attention
Re: Kenneth Omeruo To Now Train With Chelsea Main Squad by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 25, 2013
Austeenx: He will be loaned very soon.
that is great at his age. if he is loaned to man utd that he will probably be starting 11.
Man Utd have been in need of defensive players nowadays. I personally hope whichever team he goes to, he is a main starting 11 player cos that will be amazing for his career with Chelsea and Nigeria
Re: Kenneth Omeruo To Now Train With Chelsea Main Squad by ROCKJ1(m): 2:15am On Dec 25, 2013
Goodluck to him..
Re: Kenneth Omeruo To Now Train With Chelsea Main Squad by striker9(m): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2013
Good news for the young brilliant defender,I pray he doesn't pick up injury before the wc,he has been having some issues with fitness.

(1) (Reply)

Brazil Fans Set Bus On Fire In Sao Paulo After World Cup Humiliation / Blogger Told Readers Brazil Was NOT Reliable The Day Cortana Got It Wrong !! / Why Are 3rd Placed Teams Always Happier Than Best Runner Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.