Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Glo Employment Procedure - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Employment Procedure (2147 Views)

Youwin 2013 Official Procedure For Application!!! / Diamond Bank Interview Procedure Please! / Is There A New Procedure On C.v Writeup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Employment Procedure by pony(m): 8:40am On Jun 20, 2006
Hi pals,
I was invited for GLO interview last week.I had two interviews that day at GLO office. One was technical and the other was with Head of Admin. Does that mean I am qualified to meet the chairman for the final interview?
Re: Glo Employment Procedure by Seun(m): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2006
Before you accept their employment offer, read 'Why I Hate Globacom' by an Indian expatriate.
Re: Glo Employment Procedure by pony(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2006
Hi Seun,
Thanks for the info.
But does that mean I have been employed?
Re: Glo Employment Procedure by Eeyore(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2006
For Pete's sake,the guy's name is Seun Osewa not Seun Adenuga.
How the hell is he supposed to know whether u have been employed or not?
Re: Glo Employment Procedure by ebunstic(f): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2006
You would still be required to have an interview with Mike Adenuga himself. He and only He has the final say when it comes to staffing.

I would advice that you get yourself a new and fitted suit, a good pair of shoes and a clean cut and shave before going for the final interview with him if and when u are called.

Finally, you must exhibit a whole lot of confidence, as I hear he hates those that are not bold.

All the best!
Re: Glo Employment Procedure by ashala(m): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2006
My brother,i hope you are down for whatever ,i.e ,when you are employed there.Wonder why im saying this?,well,Mike Adenuga can fire any of his staff at any time without any provacation.Am not scaring you but rather trying to let you in the picture of what you might see later.But i know he pays well.So ,weigh the pros and cons and make your decision.
Re: Glo Employment Procedure by pony(m): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2006
Thanks ebunstic and ashala for the advice.
I'll keep you posted as events unfold.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At Total / Sona Breweries / Cbn Calls For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.