Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

My Open Letter To University Lecturers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Open Letter To University Lecturers (507 Views)

My Open Letter To My Mother! / My Open Letter To Squig Who's Confused About Getting Married Next Month / Would You Allow Your Child Join The Military Rather Than Go To University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Open Letter To University Lecturers by itire: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
I am just sick and seriously tired of how these lecturers behave. Namely;

1:the dressing of student: how does the way a student dresses in the. University affect the lecturer? Its a university for crying out loud not a secondary school. Don't wear short dresses( on my own body? And as an adult? Don't wear that hairstyle into my class are you doing me a favour or your job? And if you dare go against that you are failing that course and entering the lecturer's black book.

2: failing a student if she doesn't give in to your sexual advances: my dear lecturer if you like fail me this year thinking I will give in na lie.I can pass on my own and my God will remove. Sex is it by force? Is that one not rape. I have been endowed with brains I don't need your help.

3: course registration: a lecturer will ask you to go and come come back at a different time meanwhile he is not doing anything and that was the scheduled time. When you return at a different time he/she will tell you that it is past the time for registration.

I am tired of typing you can add yours and by -the-way, were Nigerian lectures created just to fustRate students? Are there any good ones out there? That is one that is no guilty of any of the three crimes?

An annoyed Nigerian student
Re: My Open Letter To University Lecturers by Varagous(f): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
giving impromptu test and refusin to give make up/formal test afterwards.
Re: My Open Letter To University Lecturers by boay(m): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
boay: OP

Please, number 1 is faulty. Are you saying education should encourage or be silent on immorality and immodesty?
Re: My Open Letter To University Lecturers by udumosam23(m): 7:32am On Dec 25, 2013
Refusing to paste results in due time, thereby compelling students to come to the office to check.
Re: My Open Letter To University Lecturers by itire: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2013
[quote author=boay][/quote]yes that is exactly what I am saying. It is my own business what I wear in schoool. Afterall I am an adult.
Re: My Open Letter To University Lecturers by boay(m): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
itire: yes that is exactly what I am saying. [s]It is my own business what I wear in schoool. Afterall I am an adult.[/s]

boay: This is incredible!

It is your life and there is freedom, but we must comply with the norm which is reasonable.

(1) (Reply)

Recruitmaent Of Drivers/house Helps / Misconception About The Word CHILDREN / The Story Behind Our Birth..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.