Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

My Missing Cousin Katherine Asogwa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Missing Cousin Katherine Asogwa (1603 Views)

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? / ‘Frank Edoho And I Should Not Have Married’ – Ex-wife Katherine / Frank Edoho And I Should Not Have Married’ – Ex-wife Katherine Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Missing Cousin Katherine Asogwa by swit4real: 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
Miss Katherine N Asogwa,who hails from Opi in Nsukka LGA of Enugu State, a graduate of mass communication in Institute of Management and Technology,Enugu. Was declared missing on the 12th day of September,2013 and up till date, no useful information leading to her where about has been received. NLs, Please should any of you have info that will help us in locating her or knowing the true state of her being alive please call this numbers,08184397425, 07065129169.May God reward you as you render us assistance..Merry xmas

Re: My Missing Cousin Katherine Asogwa by Afam4eva(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
I hope she's found in one piece. But i think September is a long time. You should have done this earlier.
Re: My Missing Cousin Katherine Asogwa by Temismith(f): 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
Oga ooo! I pray she is found in good shape.

1 Like

Re: My Missing Cousin Katherine Asogwa by Caracta(f): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
Since September?

May she be found in one piece Jesus Name. I just don't like it when people get missing without trace. It's so sad.

Katherine will come back home.

1 Like

Re: My Missing Cousin Katherine Asogwa by swit4real: 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
Afam4eva: I hope she's found in one piece. But i think September is a long time. You should have done this earlier.

we av done radio and tv announcement, I also did same on FB & twitter, but never remembered NL. The sum of 50k awaits...as a reward for any assistance to finding her.
Re: My Missing Cousin Katherine Asogwa by jumzzy448: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
i pray she's found alive and in good health.

1 Like

Re: My Missing Cousin Katherine Asogwa by swit4real: 7:31am On Dec 26, 2013
jumzzy448: i pray she's found alive and in good health.

Op pls move to FP
Re: My Missing Cousin Katherine Asogwa by KrisJay(f): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2013
swit4real:

Op pls move to FP

I pray you find her in one piece, Op FP thns
Re: My Missing Cousin Katherine Asogwa by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 27, 2013
jumzzy448: i pray she's found alive and in good health.
+1
Re: My Missing Cousin Katherine Asogwa by swit4real: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
+ 1
It's about two year that my cousin Miss Catherine Nwadiname Asogwa, disappeared and couldnt come back. I am yet forget her, considerring the fact that she has not been declared dead. I pray to receive information aboi her one day. Dinume, where are you.

(1) (Reply)

30 Rules For Positively Changed Women / Change These Mindset, they are Very Wrong. / This Is What Happens When You Have Sex Frequently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.