Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo (9801 Views)

"Outgoing Corps Members To Get 100k As Parting Gift From Buhari" - Femi Adesina / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here / List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by sagaciousone(m): 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
The president of the senate of the federal republic of Nigeria, yesterday hosted corp member serving in Otukpo at a dinner in his home in the town. The dinner which primarily was meant for Otukpo corp members had in attendance corp members from other areas of the state and beyond.
The dinner held at his house in GRA, Otukpo at about 8pm and lasted for about two and half hour.
The Senate president started by asking the challenges that the corp members have been experiencing right from their camp days to their various place of primary assignments. He further asked the opinion of the corp members on the possible way out. And then its time for the introduction of corp member after which the president of the senate observed that non of his 89 corp member guest is from the northern part. He promises to charge the agency responsible for corp member deployment to ensure good mix-up of tribes.
With so much to eat and drink, everyone eats to his satisfaction from the buffet setting.
The senate president gave corp members half a million naira to ... You no understand?. He further gave fifty thousand naira to corp members from Imo state for constituting the largest population of his guest from a single state (10 numbers). Corp member from Oyo and Osun States also got twenty five thousand naira each to be shared among their 8 member guests. The zonal inspector and the schedule officer also got their envelops.
The corp members and NYSC officials left with smiles on their faces due to their swollen pockets and strong bellies.
Even though officials have to run away with additional 55k from the corp members money... Each corp member could still have five to ten thousand naira to spend this season.

4 Likes

Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by yokiti: 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
Of what use is the political abi na media move when they have failed to do the needful in improving the general welfare of corp members all over the country. Nigeria politicians will always remain politician!
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by goldenspoon: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2013
david mark way my own share..

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by BUSHHUNTER: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2013
This is Jonathan Fault
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2013
Good. I like this.
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by alimspaul: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2013
When majority of the corpers have travelled for the holiday, this is just a show of shame and how trickish is our politician.
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by candor4(f): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2013
GIVE ME MY MONEY
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by Sermwell(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2013
All na wash! Pure politics! Propaganda driven politics!
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by tjfulloption(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2013
yes! Senator David Mark will always be a leader with difference, he is unique, atticulated and collected leader, he is such a person to emulate in the stearing of political affairs.

longlive senator mark
longlive NYSC Otukpo
longlive NYSC
longlive Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by AdekunleBalogun: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2013
Hope this corpers knows how much david earns in a month? He's part of a caber that has continue to destroy the future of Nigerian youths, before the chicken enter their head and forgot they still have to look for job after service, thanks to david mark and co.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by premlove(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2013
Eye service
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by scholes23(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2013
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -

Who's with me?
#justpassingby

1 Like

Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by AdekunleBalogun: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2013
tjfulloption: yes! Senator David Mark will always be a leader with difference, he is unique, atticulated and collected leader, he is such a person to emulate in the stearing of political affairs.

longlive senator mark
longlive NYSC Otukpo
longlive NYSC
longlive Federal Republic of Nigeria

You lost ur sense while you are eaten chicken abi...

9 Likes

Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by Ikpeanthony(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2013
the money given to those corpers is originally theirs
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by McLuhan(m): 11:30am On Dec 26, 2013
So what?
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
[size=24pt]chie make Mr olodo carry him horse dey run grin[/size]

And to think this is somebody's Son, Husband, Father, Uncle!! Guy, Person don dey use u ride Toyota Venza oo...Even Use U Build House on Top. Your liberation go tey oo. And it will only come when the person has accident!!! Na u and that satowind mothafucka dey tire peeps for Nairaland! Always uploadin their ugly and wugly pictures!!

6 Likes

Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2013
hmnnn....

I hope he will also share money to the otukpo youth and non-indigenous pple like at the Mark d ball opening ceremony today. grin grin.

See you there if you are in otukpo.
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by christejames(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2013
The okpokpowulu ki'doma, nt just honouring the corp members, pls extend drastic development to ur people in ur idoma capital of otukpo that is almost an eyesore nw. Pls advice suswam to visit oda neigbouring states like nasarawa and my own enugu and see gradual transformation. Ai doma ainya laa!!! From ur IGBO brother.

4 Likes

Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by alotofgrace(m): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2013
let him and his house implement the 39k alawi jor....who needs hosting?

1 Like

Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by MORNDEW(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2013
Did i hear 89 members, nd wht did he say abt employment to dem. Dats wht a serios govrnment wud offer any graduate.
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by JulianBond007: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2013
Imo state always have the highest population of Corps members in Benue State. I don't know if its like that in other states.
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by PassingShot(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2013
Arrant nonsense! If they implement policies and programs to better the lot of all, there will be no need to doll out money at such events. I've said it many times on this forum and I will say it again: Nigeria politicians have mastered the act of manipulating Nigerians to win and rig elections successfully; and this is the main reason our democracy can NEVER produce the right leaders. I pity my country.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by PassingShot(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2013
exxell:

And to think this is somebody's Son, Husband, Father, Uncle!! Guy, Person don dey use u ride Toyota Venza oo...Even Use U Build House on Top. Your liberation go tey oo. And it will only come when the person has accident!!! Na u and that satowind mothafucka dey tire peeps for Nairaland! Always uploadin their ugly and wugly pictures!!

Learn how to ignore. If everyone ignores the trolls, they don't get the attention they crave for and nothing to feed on.
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by alphaconde(m): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2013
Anybody that assists corp members avails himself for God s blessing. Nothing given to a corper can be too small.

I was there I know how it feels to get an additional pay.

God bless mark.
God bless the corp members

1 Like

Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2013
The same group of savages who stood against payment to unemployed grads,bunch of maggot infested slimebags,what was their motive for inviting those corpers?to fool the populace or to seek self-glorification.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by olaideslex(m): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2013
How many of them did he give job?
Am saying it, we (the youths) are the problem of this country. We're never thinkin of the future, all we know is the present.
See those ones thr, eating and drinking beer.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by Douglasdale(m): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2013
What are those corpers still doing @ Oturpko till now? Abu them no get house? These people be falling my hand. Nonsense.
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by bitterpenis(m): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2013
Na small money he spend take host them

(1) (2) (Reply)

HNAUB '"evaluation Letter"nysc Batch B 2016 / Getting Cheap/free Accommodation In Abuja As A Corper Nysc 2018 / How To Print NYSC Batch ‘A’ Call-up Letter Online – 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.