Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

N73 Speed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / N73 Speed (1337 Views)

Ram Upgrade On Smartphones Such As N73, Others? / Fileman For N73 / **-Turn Your Nokia N73 Into N73 Music Edition-** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N73 Speed by semidaraeb(m): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2008
N73 speed is slow wat can b done to make it faster,and wat anti virus can i use with d phone
Re: N73 Speed by MrInfo1(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2008
semidaraeb:

N73 speed is slow what can b done to make it faster

Mine wasn't slow o, even before i upgraded it firmware. Mayb u gotta upgrade urs to increase thy phone's performance

You might find the below article useful

Nokia N73ME EMEA & APAC (MCU SW v4.0808.4.2.2)

Nokia has released a new minor firmware version for Nokia N73ME. New firmware 4.0808.4.2.2 is available for EMEA & APAC region and it should be available worldwide soon.

Firmware is already available and supported via the NSU for certain product codes and will be available progressively at the official Nokia Points and Nokia Service Points in the next few days.

As usually this release should improve the Nokia N73 performance as well as fix known bugs and problems from previous versions.
Overall speed of phone is fast, booting takes 45 sec but as the situation with RAM remains the same I don’t think demand paging is implemented in this firmware. As you can see on below screenshot, we have only 17 MB after boot, so no improvement in this section.

Furthermore there are some improvements in camera section. opening of camera is fast it takes 5sec to start the camera and 2sec to focus the object and I feel it is fast as compared to older firmware, focus sound bug is fixed in this firmware.
I’ve also noticed that there is a Big thing Mobile TV app in this firmware although it requires a Bluetooth connection to connect to SU-33W device according to help file.

(1) (Reply)

Plz,why Is Bolt Browser Nt Working / How Can I Get New BBM Pin / Samsung Galaxy A7 Goes Official With 6.3mm Metal Unibody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.