Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,927 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families!!! (581 Views)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families / Merry Christmas To All 9jaflave Readers / Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families!!! by LesbianBoy(m): 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
Merry christmas to all nairalanders and their families!!! As you and your families celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, may his purpose of his soujourn on earth not be in vain over your lives, may you all live to see the end of this year and may this yuletide season bring you all and your families the best of times in jesus name amen. I love you all cheers! wink wink grin grin grin grin

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families!!! by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 25, 2013
Dunno if I am typing this correctly cuz dis is my 7th Bottle.. Noffin dey even high me again.. Lol..

Dey gave birth to Jesus by 1pm on 25th, una fit still chill a bit..

But I can still remember dis words.. "Merry Xmas"

Last Bullet. I AM YARNING BALLZ!!!
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families!!! by Deefuray(f): 12:10am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry christmas to you too!
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families!!! by Excelboi(m): 12:11am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Xmas to all naira landers. Best wishes

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families!!! by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 25, 2013
I kan dey pity mannylex cuz em post no go hit FP.. cry
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families!!! by freda506(f): 12:51am On Dec 25, 2013
merry christmas!
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families!!! by ihedioramma: 1:20am On Dec 25, 2013
grin grin
LesbianBoy: Merry christmas to all nairalanders and their families. As we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, may his purpose of his soujourn on earth not be in vain over our lives,
may we live to see the end of this year and May this yuletide season bring you all and your families the best of times in jesus name amen. I love you all cheers!
grin
LesbianBoy: Merry christmas to all nairalanders and their families. As we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, may his purpose of his soujourn on earth not be in vain over our lives,
may we live to see the end of this year and May this yuletide season bring you all and your families the best of times in jesus name amen. I love you all cheers!
AMEN Same two you.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families!!! by VirginFinder: 2:11am On Dec 25, 2013
@OP Amen.And wishing you the same.

Merry Christmas to you all.

A seyi samodun o. Amin!
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families!!! by Olofintoto(m): 5:07am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry christmas to all nairalanders!
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families!!! by angelTI(f): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas to all Nairalanders. May the joy of this season never leave our lives

ENJOY!!!
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families!!! by Mannylex(m): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ijogz K: I kan dey pity mannylex cuz em post no go hit FP.. cry

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Mr Seun Osewa This Is Unfair / How To Change Moniker On Nairaland / How To Have A German Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.