Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

See Naija Babe Who Has Too Much Hairs In "Special Places" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Naija Babe Who Has Too Much Hairs In "Special Places" (2612 Views)

BOOBS ALERT: See How This Naija Babe Expose Her Body At Her Wedding / SEE Naija Babe Who Almost Died On Her Wedding Day. / Naija Babe Stole Her Boyfriend's Gold Necklace During Séx And Hid It In Her.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Naija Babe Who Has Too Much Hairs In "Special Places" by blog4all(m): 12:07am On Dec 25, 2013
http://blog4all-com..com/2013/12/see-naija-babe-who-has-too-much-hairs.html

"Once you get to 21 to 23 years in my family, you start experiencing hair growt", said Queen Okafor who is 26 years old and resides in Lagos. She wants NGOs to come to the aid of people with rare disabilities.

According to Queen, people look at her embarrassingly whenever she steps out. She said she lived a normal live until she was 21 when hair started growing all over her body. According to Queen, she inherited what some of described as "a condition" from her mother.

"I want people to treat me like a normal human being and I will also love to appear in movies", Queen said and added that she is in a relationship at the moment, and believes she will get married and have kids at the right time, hopefully with her boo. #ItIsWell

Re: See Naija Babe Who Has Too Much Hairs In "Special Places" by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin

It's in the gene..
Re: See Naija Babe Who Has Too Much Hairs In "Special Places" by pussyeater(m): 1:36am On Dec 25, 2013
Dem nor dey sell clipper again? undecided
Re: See Naija Babe Who Has Too Much Hairs In "Special Places" by ImperialYoruba: 3:58am On Dec 25, 2013
Ibomen dey try abeg. cool
Re: See Naija Babe Who Has Too Much Hairs In "Special Places" by IboKiller: 4:03am On Dec 25, 2013
blog4all: http://blog4all-com..com/2013/12/see-naija-babe-who-has-too-much-hairs.html

"Once you get to 21 to 23 years in my family, you start experiencing hair growt", said Queen Okafor who is 26 years old and resides in Lagos. She wants NGOs to come to the aid of people with rare disabilities.

According to Queen, people look at her embarrassingly whenever she steps out. She said she lived a normal live until she was 21 when hair started growing all over her body. According to Queen, she inherited what some of described as "a condition" from her mother.

"I want people to treat me like a normal human being and I will also love to appear in movies", Queen said and added that she is in a relationship at the moment, and believes she will get married and have kids at the right time, hopefully with her boo. #ItIsWell

Op, take your time o! This manly woman no be Nigerian o! She is from the East. Abi you no see the name ni? Real Nigerians don't look like that. I beg, no make me vex. I just dey imagine down under. undecided undecided undecided undecided kiss kiss kiss cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: See Naija Babe Who Has Too Much Hairs In "Special Places" by T8ksy(m): 5:10am On Dec 25, 2013
Ibo-Killer:

Op, take your time o! This manly woman no be Nigerian o! She is from the East. Abi you no see the name ni? Real Nigerians don't look like that. I beg, no make me vex. I just dey imagine down under. undecided undecided undecided undecided kiss kiss kiss cry cry cry cry cry

Abegi, don't even think about it. You will need a lawn mower to get any fun from her.
Re: See Naija Babe Who Has Too Much Hairs In "Special Places" by BrokenTV: 6:49am On Dec 25, 2013
T8ksy:

Abegi, don't even think about it. You will need a lawn mower to get any fun from her.

femi kayode so you still they patrol this place they never arrest you.

1 Like

Re: See Naija Babe Who Has Too Much Hairs In "Special Places" by BrokenTV: 6:52am On Dec 25, 2013
Ibo-Killer:

fool no go find work keep showing your stupidity with igbo obsession

(1) (Reply)

Design Of The Year(three Bedroom Bungalow) / Bridal Hand Fan Skill Acqusition / Skye Bank Past Questions And Answers (practice Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.