Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Make A Wish This Christmas! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Make A Wish This Christmas! (631 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Christmas Tree? (picture) / Aren't You Guys Gonna Wish This Ugly Dude (me) A Happy B'day Today? May 3rd / Your Dear Santa Wish This Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make A Wish This Christmas! by Stephenomozzy(m): 2:48am On Dec 25, 2013
This is a moment of celebration commemorating the birth and love of our Lord and Saviour through whom we have grace to declare and decree whatever we want in our lives and the lives of others positively.........what would you wish for the most cherished person or group of persons in your life........
Re: Make A Wish This Christmas! by hybridtm(m): 3:16am On Dec 25, 2013
My sincere wish is Dat God will take me home 2 heaven now...like Elijah ,.. rather dan let me suffer,..and die a nigerian
Re: Make A Wish This Christmas! by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
hybridtm: My sincere wish is Dat God will take me home 2 heaven now...like Elijah ,.. rather dan let me suffer,..and die a nigerian
Did u knw that when God created you he created only one version of you and imparted u something that only u can offer to transform nigeria?? Do you knw why u dnt knw what dat is?? Its becos you have not asked...... God said in His Word....call upon me and i'll answer thee, and i'll show u great and mighty things which thou knowest not

(1) (Reply)

N20m Controversy: Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial / That Was Awesome / Where Is Sexymoma? She Hasnt Been Around For A While.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.