Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Foods That Can Bring Back My Se.x Drive?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Foods That Can Bring Back My Se.x Drive?? (1009 Views)

5 Foods That Helps In Increasing Sperm Count. / Foods That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins / Nigerian Foods That One Can Eat If Watching Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foods That Can Bring Back My Se.x Drive?? by Rottenegg1: 7:24am On Dec 25, 2013
I've been suffering from low libido for a month now and i need it back....
What kinds of food can shoot my se.x drive to the roof
Re: Foods That Can Bring Back My Se.x Drive?? by Lordseyad(m): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2013
!
Re: Foods That Can Bring Back My Se.x Drive?? by papagiddy(m): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2013
purge urself or take any 'jedi jedi' drug
Re: Foods That Can Bring Back My Se.x Drive?? by piratedcopy(m): 7:48am On Dec 25, 2013
take fruits and lots of vegetables
Re: Foods That Can Bring Back My Se.x Drive?? by jeffizy(m): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2013
I'm not sure of what you should eat , but I can tell you stuff you should stop doing. Avoid excessive alchohol and smoking. You can also boost your libido by keeping fit.
Exercises helps boost your appetite for sex.

N.B Please stop eating rotten Eggs too. Lolz.
Re: Foods That Can Bring Back My Se.x Drive?? by Rottenegg1: 7:51am On Dec 25, 2013
^^grin thanks man..
Re: Foods That Can Bring Back My Se.x Drive?? by wiseonE1: 7:51am On Dec 25, 2013
cheesy take a bath with your gf
Re: Foods That Can Bring Back My Se.x Drive?? by bigfree: 8:48am On Dec 25, 2013
@op. Its all in the mind. Even if you eat all kind of food from ijebu to pretoria, little jonny won't nod at all. As a man, get your self charging, pump those testerone back in your system. You need to feel alive.

Go mountain climbing
go clubbing, have fun
get in the gym and push some weight
do things you love doing
imagine you are 15 again
stay away from drugs and alcohol
feel good about yourself. Little jonny will do too

(1) (Reply)

Researchers Successfully Grow Seed Yams In The Air / All Women Can Cook: Misconceptions Men Have About Women That Are 100% Wrong / 5 Foods You Can Hardly Eat Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.