Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Questions For SURE-P Graduate Interns - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Questions For SURE-P Graduate Interns (1453 Views)

!!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions For SURE-P Graduate Interns by doctuw(m): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2013
I am a beneficiary of the SURE-P graduate internship scheme. I will be completing the programme in March 2014. I have these questions for those that had completed theirs or about to.
1. Is the government going to give us some amount of money to start up a business after completion of the programe? I am asking this question because I could figure out that the reason for setting up the scheme will not be achieved because we will all remain jobless at the end of the day except those that are lucky to be in big firms that can absorb them after completing their one year internship. I doubt if this could happen because most employers found it as an opportunity for free labour.

2. How will the GIS reduce unemployment if nothing is done about absorbing the 50,000-100,000 beneficiary the ministry of finance claim it is benefiting from the scheme if they are not fully provided an employment after the one year period or they are trained to set up a businesss and financed by the government?

3. Do you believe GIS has solved some problems concerning the high rate of unemployment? I do not see any future in it, it is just stacking 25k into the pocket of some
Jobless graduates. What will you do after you complete your one year internship? Start roaming the streets again?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vacancies In A Finance Company In Her PH Branch / Urgent Vacant Position For Immediate Hire / Submit Your CV Online For Kenya Airways Jobs (12 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.