Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Jose: Arsenal Players Love To Cry - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose: Arsenal Players Love To Cry (451 Views)

Arsenal Players In Malta Guinness Workout Video / Pictures of Arsenal Players In Nigeria / 4 Arsenal Players To Visit Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose: Arsenal Players Love To Cry by oziefrancis: 8:59am On Dec 25, 2013
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho claimed Arsenal's players "like to cry" after the hosts reacted furiously at the non-award of a penalty and the referee Mike Dean's decision not to dismiss Mikel John Obi for a tackle on Mikel Arteta. Read more>>>
http://www.naijaballer.com/?p=8102
#NaijaBallerDotCom

Re: Jose: Arsenal Players Love To Cry by ckkris: 9:19am On Dec 25, 2013
Clearly outside the EIGHTEEN.

Mikel is a highly experienced world-class mid-fielder.
Re: Jose: Arsenal Players Love To Cry by tmtech: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2013
ckkris: Clearly outside the EIGHTEEN.

Mikel is a highly experienced world-class mid-fielder.
Better players than mikel commit foul(penalty).... Mourinho has a very loose mouth.... Was the tackle of ivanovic on ozil not harsh and other hard tackles and foul committed by chelsea players...
He shud go and retire in serie A....I still wonder how he coped with Barca ....arsenal players may not be the best, they always get wat they deserve...they don't cheat....mourinho stop acting childish
Re: Jose: Arsenal Players Love To Cry by spenca: 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
I think he understands Chelsea players can't stand side by side with arsenal players in the sense of ball control and movement so he opted for leg hitting which worked for him thanks to the ref not to forget mikel(arteta) clearly had a better hold of that ball than mikel(boi) it was clearly a card , red ,yellow I can't say also the Walcott penalty I can't say but clearly a foul .
Re: Jose: Arsenal Players Love To Cry by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
Jose talks too much.

(1) (Reply)

No Second Chan(ce) For Iheanacho – Keshi / Nigerian Footballer Taribo West Loses Mum / The 2013 Glo – CAF Awards Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.