Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Christmas Wish To The Less Privileged - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Wish To The Less Privileged (547 Views)

My Mothers Ugly Wish / Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky / I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Wish To The Less Privileged by proselector: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2013
merry xmas to every one...
Well, am really enjoying mai day but some thoughts really hurt.
Afta breakfast with the family this morning, in the village, I went strolling... I saw a man, in his uncompleted building sitting alone 2 eat, with sadness and frustration writen on his face...
Also read the post about families that would have 2 spend their christmas under tress... I just keeping wondering why life isnt fair to every living being...
Am wishing the less privileged, the poor, the homeless, and everyone this season didnt meet on the good side of life, a merry christmas... I hope they find atleast a reason 2 celebrate the birth of Christ.
Though there isnt an orphanage around here, I'll give smeone a reason 2 smile today.

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas And A Prosperous New Year....dutchessss / The Parable Of The Prodigal Son. Is The Father Compassionate Or Biase ? / Is Not Your Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.