Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland (1546 Views)

Unseen Photo Of Captain And Crew On Board Nigerian Warship NNS Thunder F90 / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / Thanks To All APC Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
kokoA: No e-fights today abeg. @sincere 9gerian I wish you and your family a happy Christmas and a prosperous new year.. I see you joining the progressive train in 2014.. Amen? grin
I wish you the same!
As for joining the "progressive" train, its impossible. I cant be in the same boat with IBB, Tinubu, OBJ, et al

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by talktimi(m): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
I wish all e gladiators a wonderful, peaceful and prosperous 2014 as you guys enjoy the xmas celebration. May we all come to a positive common ground in the new year
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You did all of those today? I hope your hubby assisted. You try!
thanks! cool
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by omanzo02: 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: In the spirit of the season, no missiles today. But all hostilities will resume anytime from the 27th.

26th at 00.01 is better. grin grin grin
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by simpleseyi: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
I am not one of the APC e-rats but I hate anything PDP from their daft president to the cantankerous Sheppopo wife and to the kleptomania Ministers and lieing aides. But can APC do better? I can't say, time will tell.
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by EMMASON125: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
simpleseyi: I am not one of the APC e-rats but I hate anything PDP from their daft president to the cantankerous Sheppopo wife and to the kleptomania Ministers and lieing aides. But can APC do better? I can't say, time will tell.
Go And Die
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by simpleseyi: 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I wish you the same!
As for joining the "progressive" train, its impossible. I cant be in the same boat with IBB, Tinubu, OBJ, et al

You are right, IBB, OBJ, Tinubu, e.t.c are looters but what about Stella Oduah, Dezaini Allison-Madueke, Bode George, DSP Alams, Segun Oni, Alao Akala, Gbenga Daniel, fugitive Buruji Kashamu, Tony Anenih, Bamanga Tukur and other crooks in PDP?
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
Please no political discussion here, this is xmas thread biko! shocked
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
simpleseyi:

You are right, IBB, OBJ, Tinubu, e.t.c are looters but what about Stella Oduah, Dezaini Allison-Madueke, Bode George, DSP Alams, Segun Oni, Alao Akala, Gbenga Daniel, fugitive Buruji Kashamu, Tony Anenih, Bamanga Tukur and other crooks in PDP?
Those are learners when compared to almighty and insane looters like OBJ, Tinubu et al.
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by taharqa: 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
I dey laugh grin....
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by donphilopus: 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Those are learners when compared to almighty and insane looters like OBJ, Tinubu et al.
Is OBJ not your party's chieftain?? Or, do you want to force him on APC?? Was Tinubu caught dressing like a woman after looting like Alayeimeisegha was caught??
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
^^ OBJ was forced out of the PDP because he is mindlessly corrupt. He is now in bed with fellow looters in APC.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Zonacom(m): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
Some people cant avoid e-fights even for a day. Even the op himself cant resist the temptation
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by nduchucks: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
I call for TRUCE in the spirit of the season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by koboko69: 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
Yes ooo.merry xmas!
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: ^^ OBJ was forced out of the PDP because he is mindlessly corrupt. He is now in bed with fellow looters in APC.

I really wanted to tell you to Shut up but i won't

How dare you! How dare you try to force OBJ on APC? OBJ is a founding member of your party. Yet you call him corrupt. Then it means the foundation of your party is what? Corruption.

Every other person you mentioned except TINUBU(he's so good no one dares shorten his name!) is in your party.

And since 'sincere Nigerian' supports PDP then it is safe to deduce that..... 'sincere Nigerian' is .....................??................................
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Joshthefirst(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
It seems the deadline is much earlier that we thought. Political war resumes christmas evening while our christmas chicken is still digesting in our bellies shocked
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Slncere9gerian: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry christmas
Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
Slncere 9gerian: Merry christmas
**grumbling** merry Xmas.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All APC crew on Nairaland by DrOBD(m): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
I love this thread. Please let's keep to the deadline, we can even make it Jan 6th.
Imagine Berem and Sincere 9gerian chatting up without any e-fights or arguments, lovely.
Merry Xmas great nairalanders

(1) (2) (Reply)

POWER: Lagos Set To Deploy Nuclear Energy – Fashola / Fulani Cattle Breeders To Mobilize 23 Million Votes For Jonathan / Who Killed Bola Ige?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.