Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Merry Xmas To All PDP FRIENDS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Merry Xmas To All PDP FRIENDS (787 Views)

Soakaways Of All Pdp Members To Be Searched By Dss - Fg / This Is A Bomb To All PDP From Lai Muhammed / Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Xmas To All PDP FRIENDS by Garrithe1st: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: Merry Xmas To All PDP FRIENDS by donphilopus: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Merry Xmas To All PDP FRIENDS by Slncere9gerian: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry christmas Garri the 1st
Re: Merry Xmas To All PDP FRIENDS by olas24u(f): 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hope you can provide 70 thousand mega watts of electricity in 2014 grin oloshi,s party
Re: Merry Xmas To All PDP FRIENDS by Jman06(m): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry xmas dear. APC e-rats can 'go and die' for all i care.
Re: Merry Xmas To All PDP FRIENDS by olas24u(f): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
Jman06: Merry xmas dear. APC e-rats can 'go and die' for all i care.

The governor of Edo state is a better performer ,and he was angry and apologized and we have moved on.
Re: Merry Xmas To All PDP FRIENDS by Garrithe1st: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
Jman06: Merry xmas dear. APC e-rats can 'go and die' for all i care.

Swallow your bile and spew it on ur be-bur ridden mattress when you get home...

angry angry angry
Re: Merry Xmas To All PDP FRIENDS by Nctrice(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
On behalf of Chief Goodswill Akpabio the Executive Governor of Akwa-Ibom State, an uncommon performer. along side other uncommon performers in the Peoples Democratic Party from the east, west, north n south. I say Merry Christmas to every Nairalander!!!
Re: Merry Xmas To All PDP FRIENDS by Jman06(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
olas24u:

The governor of Edo state is a better performer ,and he was angry and apologized and we have moved on.
better performer my as5. I just left benin a week ago and while i was there, i witnessed how dirty the place is. No good road, no job for youths , high crime rate, harassment of traders and motorists by thugs, teachers on strike, and you call that better performance? If that is how APC wants to lead the nation, then it's a no no. Btw, i like the fact that Oshiomole later apologized to the 'go n die' woman and even compensated her with employment and cash, thanks to the intervention of the PDP.
Re: Merry Xmas To All PDP FRIENDS by olas24u(f): 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
Nctrice: On behalf of Chief Goodswill Akpabio the Executive Governor of Akwa-Ibom State, an uncommon performer. along side other uncommon performers in the Peoples Democratic Party from the east, west, north n south. I say Merry Christmas to every Nairalander!!!

That is the only person PDP can point too.Okay nice one i agree with you .
Re: Merry Xmas To All PDP FRIENDS by Garrithe1st: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
Jman06: better performer my as5. I just left benin a week ago and while i was there, i witnessed how dirty the place is. No good road, no job for youths , high crime rate, harassment of traders and motorists by thugs, teachers on strike, and you call that better performance? If that is how APC wants to lead the nation, then it's a no no. Btw, i like the fact that Oshiomole later apologized to the 'go n die' woman and even compensated her with employment and cash, thanks to the intervention of the PDP.

Lamentations of a PDP tout.. Since APC sent your sorry A55 out of Edo state no more allawee for Edo PDP touts like you..

Sorry oooo.......

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Merry Xmas To All PDP FRIENDS by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry christmas to all patriotic, hardworking, progressive and sincere Nigerians!
Re: Merry Xmas To All PDP FRIENDS by Jman06(m): 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Lamentations of a PDP tout.. Since APC sent your sorry A55 out of Edo state no more allawee for Edo PDP touts like you..

Sorry oooo.......

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
If you know who i'm, you'd apologize for calling me tout. Anyway, i don't blame u, all APC supporters are known for their loudmouth just like their 'Go and Die' governor.
Re: Merry Xmas To All PDP FRIENDS by kokoA(m): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
Jman06: If you know who i'm, you'd apologize for calling me tout. Anyway, i don't blame u, all APC supporters are known for their loudmouth just like their 'Go and Die' governor.
sharap dia! You to like fight.. Today's Christmas, no fighting.. You can resume hostilities from 27th..
Re: Merry Xmas To All PDP FRIENDS by Goddex: 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
[size=16pt]Merry Xmas to all political friends and foes. God bless you all.
My political fight and quarrel with everyone is hereby temporarily suspended.[/size]
Re: Merry Xmas To All PDP FRIENDS by omanzo02: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
Goddex: [size=16pt]Merry Xmas to all political friends and foes. God bless you all.
My political fight and quarrel with everyone is hereby temporarily suspended.[/size]

Good one, normal e-politics begins at 00.01 26/12/2013.
Re: Merry Xmas To All PDP FRIENDS by dapachez: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
WHICH PARTS OF BENIN DID YOU VISIT? How many youths in Nigeria have jobs? The drivers and traders been harassed for going about their normal duty or breaking the law? Go to ring road and new benin areas and see the indiscriminate parking of vehicles even blocking the roads,the traders on the other hand sell on the walk ways and other prohibited places. I will go to town tomorrow and support my claims with facts. What part of benin is even dirty? Oshiomole like most other governors are mediocres but at least he has done a lil bit in transforming some parts of benin
Jman06: better performer my as5. I just left benin a week ago and while i was there, i witnessed how dirty the place is. No good road, no job for youths , high crime rate, harassment of traders and motorists by thugs, teachers on strike, and you call that better performance? If that is how APC wants to lead the nation, then it's a no no. Btw, i like the fact that Oshiomole later apologized to the 'go n die' woman and even compensated her with employment and cash, thanks to the intervention of the PDP.

(1) (Reply)

Bisi Onabanjo On My Mind / Rauf Aregbesola’s Monster Rally In Ilesa - Pictures / $20bn Unremitted Funds: PwC Concludes NNPC Audit This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.