Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Why Do South East People Believe That If U Have A Money Then You Can Date A Girl - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do South East People Believe That If U Have A Money Then You Can Date A Girl (655 Views)

What Do Yoruba People Believe In? / Why Do South Africans Hate Nigerians / What People Believe And Know About Other Ethnic Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do South East People Believe That If U Have A Money Then You Can Date A Girl by hensben(m): 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
ibo guys believe that when u have money then u can date a girl,

pleas no offence, why is it so?
Re: Why Do South East People Believe That If U Have A Money Then You Can Date A Girl by Chomzy19(f): 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
What's up wit people making expressly offensive statements and then going right ahead to say no offense at d End of d statement??

@Op u shld know that Generalizations of so-called facts nt proven makes you sound uneducated nt to mention unserious, U can't just can't make sweeping statements, Now do d needful and modify your post
Re: Why Do South East People Believe That If U Have A Money Then You Can Date A Girl by jmoore(m): 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
@op, is this your project topic?
Re: Why Do South East People Believe That If U Have A Money Then You Can Date A Girl by destino24(m): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
Before nko?? Op, ask your sister this question, keke driver and that oga wey dey work for shell as engineering dept supervisor. Which one she go wan marry.

"majority" of Nigerian girls will prefer the later
Re: Why Do South East People Believe That If U Have A Money Then You Can Date A Girl by mgbeketoto: 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
Another lack of comprehension topic!
No one wants his/her child to date/marry A LOAFER!

At least when the shyte hits the fan, THE MONEY WILL CONSOLE YA! kiss

Broke AZZZES have no business dating!
Boys or girls, MEN OR WOMEN!!! kiss
Re: Why Do South East People Believe That If U Have A Money Then You Can Date A Girl by hensben(m): 4:05am On Dec 26, 2013
i don high as i dey type this topic

i really f up for the write up but what i said is true.. grin

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Nigeria / Why Kids Dont Learn Their Mother Tongue! / Is Life A Mystery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.