Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Is Anyone Hosting On Lagoshost.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Anyone Hosting On Lagoshost.com (986 Views)

Pro bono:Free Custom Designed Website, Free Domain And Hosting On Children's Day / Free Web Hosting On Listmasta. / Web Hosting On Linux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anyone Hosting On Lagoshost.com by Jeel: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
My blog has been down for over 10hrs today and they aren't responding to my tickets. Is any other person on lagoshost experiencing such with his blog/website?
Re: Is Anyone Hosting On Lagoshost.com by maekhel(m): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
Same wit my site too, lagoshost service is wack
Re: Is Anyone Hosting On Lagoshost.com by todhost(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
You can try http://todhost.com It's a great web hosting company with great capacity - great speed and reliability. starts with 10GB and unlimited bandwidth etc
Re: Is Anyone Hosting On Lagoshost.com by Abdul9025(m): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Oops I was thinking to host withb them..I need your advice pls
Re: Is Anyone Hosting On Lagoshost.com by Jeel: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2014
Abdul9025: Oops I was thinking to host withb them..I need your advice pls

Try some other company. They are a hell of quacks.

Right now my site is suspended for over 20hrs I sent a ticket,called them and informed them but nothing has been done since yesterday.

They claim to have 24hr sevice but I called them on a particular sunday to rectify an issue and I was told to wait for monday that its sunday.
Re: Is Anyone Hosting On Lagoshost.com by todhost(m): 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
Did you say suspended for 20hrs? What reason were you given for the suspension?
Re: Is Anyone Hosting On Lagoshost.com by mastere3: 2:20am On Jan 05, 2014
Want to launch a web site and need a reliable and affordable web hosting solution or want to start your own web hosting business? Then www.vbhostnet.com is the answer you need.

We offer unbeatable hosting packages and price slashes that is had to find with unlimited features to enjoys even if you want to transfer your current hosting.

We offer:

Shared Web hosting - host your web sites, blog, forum and clients projects online
Resellers hosting - sell unlimited cPanel Accounts
Master Reseller Hosting - sell unlimited cPanel and WHM accounts
FREE Domain registration for all hosting packages

Web designer and developer are now choosing VBHOSTNET while others are moving to VBHOSTNET. You should be the next satisfied customer as you web site is hosted on the fastest quad core servers

For more info visit www.vbhostnet.com
Re: Is Anyone Hosting On Lagoshost.com by todhost(m): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
it appears you are ok. let me know how it goes.
Re: Is Anyone Hosting On Lagoshost.com by Abdul9025(m): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
Jeel:

Try some other company. They are a hell of quacks.

Right now my site is suspended for over 20hrs I sent a ticket,called them and informed them but nothing has been done since yesterday.

They claim to have 24hr sevice but I called them on a particular sunday to rectify an issue and I was told to wait for monday that its sunday.

thanks.
Re: Is Anyone Hosting On Lagoshost.com by mutago: 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
@master-e are u sure that vbhostnet.com is secured. i think being a shared server, is there anything that has been done to ensure that one hacked website will not lead to compromise of all the site resident on the same server. For instance, godaddy their shared server is one of the most secured ever seen. If one account is hacked, other accounts resident on that server are 100% secured.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Review This Website, Njbase.com [need Ur Feedback] / I Need Admin On My Blog / How To Add Large Adsense Rectangular Unit With Multiple And Collapsible Ad Rows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.