Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. (6140 Views)

Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) / Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) / Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda, Days After Anti-gay Bill Adopted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by Andyblaze: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
njuwo: Are you related to the gay man?

angryangry

Infact...

Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by cheruv: 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
2buff: Though I don't agree with the Gay lifestyle, I disagree a billion times more with what they did to that fellow.

I yearn for a simple world. Don't force me to like/agree to their lifestyle (like the West is doing right now) but don't kill them or treat them Badly! They are still Gods children.
They're Gods children yet they go against Gods laws!!!!imagine your hypocrisy.if homo was allowed to fester don't you know it would lead to the extinction of the human race?? The beauty of nature is the variety it offers..male and female.God made them different so that they'd complement each other like a hand and glove or have you seen two male lions phucking?? undecided by engaging in acts that debase humanity they've lost their rights as humans and hitlers treatment of the Jews is child's play compared to what shouldve been done to them!! angry
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by MrKnowitall: 1:07am On Dec 26, 2013
cheruv:
They're Gods children yet they go against Gods laws!!!!imagine your hypocrisy.if homo was allowed to fester don't you know it would lead to the extinction of the human race?? The beauty of nature is the variety it offers..male and female.God made them different so that they'd complement each other like a hand and glove or have you seen two male lions phucking?? undecided by engaging in acts that debase humanity they've lost their rights as humans and hitlers treatment of the Jews is child's play compared to what shouldve been done to them!! angry

All you people go against God's laws on a daily basis. Obviously God did not spend that much time on you with

that horrible face of yours. You look like a fvcking Mumbai street cleaner. In fact, I dont know what in the world

gave you the courage to put your picture as your profile picture my friend. Dude the real crime here is your

face not the gays. Your face looks like garbage dude. Anyways, you dont need to understand something

to know that everyone single person has rights period

I dont understand the whole gay thing, but I do know that every single human being has rights.
Cheers my friend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking: See How These Children Were Spotted Drinking Beer In An Event / I Am Not Ashamed My Ex Leaked My Nudes, I Have A Beautiful Body - 21-year-old / Guard Dogs Maul Alledged Thief To Death In South Africa - (GRAPHIC PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.