Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,878 members, 7,851,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Principles And Secrets Of Divine Dream: Journey From Emancipation To Empowerment - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Principles And Secrets Of Divine Dream: Journey From Emancipation To Empowerment (570 Views)

Secrets Of the gods / Girl Child Emancipation From Modern Day Salvery..lets Put A Stop To It!!! / The Plans And Secrets Of Satan Are Exposed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Principles And Secrets Of Divine Dream: Journey From Emancipation To Empowerment by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hello Friends,
I am Hezekiah Fatoki, I recently published a new impactful book on amazon online bookstore. When I ran a free promotion on it, people tremendously downloaded copies. I am now need your assistance in order to be a bestseller on the group of christian nonfiction books. I have considerably lower the price from $4.99 to $2.99 which last till January 25, after which it would be back to the standard retail price.
What I want you to do, is to post a customer review on the book sales page, and you have a chance to my gift worth $70 anywhere you are located in the world. The rules of entry to this contest are these:
1. Buy the book and/or simply give a customer review about the book.
2. Must have an amazon.com account to enter.
3. No geographical limitation.

Book Description:
There are many who have no dream in their lives and wonder how to obtain one. There are many who have a dream but are confused, not knowing what to do next. There are many who have a dream but do not know the direction where to drive that dream in order to fulfill it. If you are in any of these categories, this book has been designed to help you discover, develop and empower through your divine dream. In this book, Hezekiah Fatoki will show you how to:
• Get emancipated from within your mind
• Renew your mind toward empowerment
• Discover your dream
• Understand the time of your dream
• Overcoming obstacles to dream
• Use seven keys to take heed to your dream
• Exhibit courage for a principled life
• Use twelve P’s principles for fulfilling your dream
• Progress through the six stages of divine dream
• Use nine D’s secrets for creating landmark with your dream
• Be empowering
Filled with humor and practical ideas that you can use right away, it will help you to make the necessary adjustments in your life so you can discover, profiting and creating landmarks with your divine dream for a significant life of freedom in your generation.
Continue to preview the book on the contest site..........
Kindly use the following link to enter the contest: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HAHEJ4Y.
Contest ends January 25.
Best regards.

(1) (Reply)

The Diary Of A Desperate Young Man / Important Of Been Honest / Impossible Is Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.