Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Guiness Online Text Format Pls: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guiness Online Text Format Pls: (822 Views)

Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit / Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) / Job Vacancy At Guiness. Apply Before 23th Jan.!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guiness Online Text Format Pls: by dovonlen: 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2008
anybody in the haus has an idea of what guiness online text will be like?what can one expect?
Re: Guiness Online Text Format Pls: by tonyjobs(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2008
Hi Guys,
Firstly, I thank the Almighty for his great goodness and mercy upon me and everyone of us. My own experince was quite nice, i was schedule for 7am-8am yesterday. I think i was just fortunate , because all the disappointment and discouragment i encounter later turnout to my advantage.

For those that encounter one difficulty or the other am very sorry! And i wish the them the very strenght.

If you are yet to take the online test, please read carefully the messsage sent to your (1) INBOX or BULK or SPAM messages, (2) Try and do the test login which will make you famililarize yourself to the site.(3) Make sure that your computer has Java script and PDF installed and enabled(4)If you are going to use cyber cafe,please try find the one that their uplink and downlink is very fast , aleast 64-256kps.

I WISH EVERYONE THE STRENGHT. AMEN
Re: Guiness Online Text Format Pls: by shyshina(m): 9:50am On Aug 06, 2008
please guys how do i apply to be invited to write this guiness test?? i dont no what to do someone please kindly tell me. thanks

(1) (Reply)

PWC Test: What's It Like? / Urgent Vacancy – Italian Speaking Nigerian Graduates Needed! / Notification Of Job Offers Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.