Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Matter Arising In Uniport - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Matter Arising In Uniport (1420 Views)

Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) / Fuel Scarcity. Choba Campus In Uniport Shut Down / What Is This 'boomba' Trend Currently Going On In Uniport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matter Arising In Uniport by Ezego1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2008
Unique Uniport! Unique Uniport!! Unique Uniport!!! Unique Student!!!!!

Want to use this medium to wish all Unique student great and fulfilled semester, E SEEEEEEEE (Amen)

I want to believe that there are Unique Student from this Unique institute out there, I'm using the avenue to call on you all to rescue us from this impending danger of black out in the campus. For the past five days now our power holding has decided to withhold the power in the campus.
The school authority claim that they are trying to install new generator for the school. I will like you guys out there to ask the school authority how many days does it take to install a new generator for the campus?

For crying out loud we need to be rescued from this power wahala , Come to think of it, they can also put us on their so call power holding company energy supply pending their installations.

If you have not forgotten so soon that the last threat that was carried out in the campus by an unknown gun mens killing more than EIGHT UNIQUE STUDENTS and leaving more than FOUR UNIQUE STUDENTS injured was during the power failure at about 8:00 pm and school is not doing anything about this. They also came back in broad day light killing more people and a LECTURER was a victim of circumstance, This is when the school now rose to the challenge, Imagine that!!

I WILL ALSO ADD HERE THAT THE UP COMING ELECTION INTO THE OFFICE OF THE STUDENT UNION GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE CAREFULLY SELECTED, NO MORE TRIBALISM, EMMANUEL JOHN IS THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR THE POST OF THE PRESIDENCY. DO CAST YOUR VOTE WISELY.

Re: Matter Arising In Uniport by Ezego1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2008
Where are the UNIQUE STUDENTS,

Do we fold our hands and watch things go wrong, ? NO NA !!!!

NA SO WE GO DEY DEY ?? NO NAA !!!!!!

Lets come together and find a lasting solution to this problems UNIQUE STUDENTS are facing in the campus.

ALUTA CONTINUAL,

Re: Matter Arising In Uniport by c33b33(m): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2008
Go & sleep if u have nothing to say!fight d man 'o' war first b4 d authority,then things will stat working well
Re: Matter Arising In Uniport by Ezego1(m): 12:41am On Aug 06, 2008
I'm glad you know the happenings in Uniport, I will like to put this to you my guy (c33b33),  Who give the "MAN O WAR" the power they are using on UNIQUE STUDENTS in the campus ?
If only you could see things from my own standpoint of view.  Come to think of it, those guys are also doing their very best to protect the students in the campus.   

Is just like police force in Nigeria,  There will always be a bad egg in the fold and we can't because of this set of people make a general conclusion that they are all bad. Of course they are also students and they feel what everyone else feels in the campus.

If so then what are we talking about here, ? Everything still falls back to the school authority.

Think about that,  grin grin grin
ALUTA CONTINUA VICTORIA ACERTA, Definitely   smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Matter Arising In Uniport by c33b33(m): 8:42am On Aug 06, 2008
U also have to understand me, what i'm trying to say is dis 'ow many of d bad eggs in d said man 'o' war has been publicly removed?Yeah!d school gave them authority bt d SUG shuld b able to curtail their exoberance,if they can't curtail fellow student, they can't do it to d authority.When ma elder bros wuz in dat skool,d man 'o' war commandant usually report to d SUG on any matter,is that d same now?An organisation full of bullies{man 'o' war,uniport}, cum to oda skools in d west & u go trip 4 man 'o' war!
Re: Matter Arising In Uniport by byem: 9:22am On Aug 08, 2008
read ur post abut d power failure ,its a pity cos its not only on ur campus dt is experiencing dis.nigeria as a whole ve a problem.pray 4 a change cos God can.
pls,kindly find out abut ur msc finance programme as in post graduate course.ao d form can be processed & when it will close.also if dr will be an entrance exams.thanks
Re: Matter Arising In Uniport by Ezego1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2008
Hello byem,
The form is on sale and it cost #12k, It will be closing on the 29th of this month, you can only access the form from My school. The the sale of the form will be closed by 2pm on that same day. hope you find this info very useful,

For more info You can reach me on my cell phone
08069493670 (EZE)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Geology Student?will You Like To Do Your It In Oil Company? / 2009 MPCE Exam: What Were Your Experiences / Esut Pre-science Form On Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.