Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

We Ąrε In Need Of Used X-ray Films And We Do Buy In Large Quantity. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Ąrε In Need Of Used X-ray Films And We Do Buy In Large Quantity. (671 Views)

We Ąrε In Need Of Used X-ray Films And We Do Buy In Large Quantity. / We Ąrε In Need Of Used X-ray Films And We Do Buy In Large Quantity. / We Ąrε In Need Of Used X-ray Films And We Do Buy In Large Quantity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Ąrε In Need Of Used X-ray Films And We Do Buy In Large Quantity. by adexbakky(m): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
We ąrε in need of used x-ray films and we do
buy in large quantity.Anybody with useful
information may reach Mє̲̣̣̣ on 08037277083 or
07015568301.It's very urgent.Thanks.
Re: We Ąrε In Need Of Used X-ray Films And We Do Buy In Large Quantity. by edisoncash: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
what do you mean by x-ray films,and where is your location plz
Re: We Ąrε In Need Of Used X-ray Films And We Do Buy In Large Quantity. by shinaf: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
adexbakky: We ąrε in need of used x-ray films and we do
buy in large quantity.Anybody with useful
information may reach Mє̲̣̣̣ on 08037277083 or
07015568301.It's very urgent.Thanks.
i think i my be of help becus i work in and ndt tech company RT JOB ,,mainly ndt work...which one do you need.....d4,d7 afga.....kodak

my number is 0706549223eight
Re: We Ąrε In Need Of Used X-ray Films And We Do Buy In Large Quantity. by adexbakky(m): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2013
I mean †ђξ blue copy they do give τ̲̅ȍ someone after taken x-ray from †ђξ lab.
Re: We Ąrε In Need Of Used X-ray Films And We Do Buy In Large Quantity. by naijacutee(f): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2013
I think you are better off contacting hospitals and buying used films from them. Sometimes, patients fail to come back to collect their X-ray films, and by law in the UK, each hospital has to keep the films for 7 years according to the data protection act. After 7 years, storage becomes a problem, as X-ray films are quite bulky and consume a lot of space (which hospitals don't usually have). This means that hospitals need to get rid of them in large quantities.
Re: We Ąrε In Need Of Used X-ray Films And We Do Buy In Large Quantity. by adexbakky(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2013
Thank you.Do know any hospital I can be †ђξ stuff from?

(1) (Reply)

I Received Western Union Funds In Less than 5 Minutes Via GTB Internet Banking / Sure Football Picks / Exportation Of Food Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.