Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,873 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

What Did You Do With The Christmas Food Brought To You? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / What Did You Do With The Christmas Food Brought To You? (523 Views)

Would You Eat This Yam, If It Were Brought For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Do With The Christmas Food Brought To You? by Donmichaelz(m): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
i had loads of rice today,but the truth is i didnt eat them all and also didnt throw any away,cos i belive its not fair to those who spend hours cooking it.thank God i live in the best place on earth,kaduna,we have almanjeris so i gave them mat and gave them a treat they will never forget in a hurry,i also gave them maltina and gave each of them 100 naira smiley smiley .it was fun cos among all the people who visited me today these almanjeris made my day with the way they rushed the food and above all their gratitude was the most sincere.wat about you wat did u do to the food given to you?
Re: What Did You Do With The Christmas Food Brought To You? by Godwin10(m): 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
Threw it in the dustbin undecided

(1) (Reply)

Questions For Nollywood ? / I Need Help In My Plan For A Reality Tv Show / Popularity Contest: Genevieve Floors Omotola Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.