Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Can't Believe Seun Did This!!!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can't Believe Seun Did This!!!!!! (858 Views)

Seun,did You Upgrade Your Server At 6:06-6:12 Pm / 10 Places We Can't Believe Exist. / 2buff almost left NL2 but Seun did something Right... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Can't Believe Seun Did This!!!!!! by LoganHenderson: 12:57am On Dec 26, 2013
I used to respect this dude not until today when I logged in to see that I could not reply a thread.
Curious,I checked my profile and alas I've been banned by seun till jan 24.Offence-Posting something detrimental to the sucess of nl but in all truthfulness,seun had just banned me for saying something about him which I've seen another nl member post on a thread in which seun quoted the said nl member and just made a joke about it and also something in all honesty I had written with no vendetta or hidden agenda.
But for some reasons best known to seun osewa he decided to ban me for a month for the same offence.
I just don't know why a supposedly intelligent and respected person like you would use your power to oppress people just coz you can if you want to or ban people just coz of their opinion about you.
The very sexkillz you said needed sensitivty training does not ban people for calling him albino.With this attitude I'm sure you would have imprisoned every soul that calls you retardeen if you were the president of the country
I've tried to prove my innocence but the Gaddafi in you has hid my post all the time I tried explaining myself so therefore This is not some "pls lift my ban" thread,but just to let you know that just coz you have the ban button a click away form you does not mean you should use it to oppress people or just coz you have the power to and ban people whose opinions defer from yours does not make you score higher points in anyway.
You can also hide this thread like you've been doing before,or extend my ban,na u sabi atleast I know I've passed my point. across.

5 Likes

Re: Can't Believe Seun Did This!!!!!! by Davo93(m): 1:11am On Dec 26, 2013
@OP, What did you post that is alledgedly detrimental to the success of Nairaland?
Re: Can't Believe Seun Did This!!!!!! by papannamdi1(m): 1:17am On Dec 26, 2013
Pictures or it didnt happen
Re: Can't Believe Seun Did This!!!!!! by LoganHenderson: 1:18am On Dec 26, 2013
I don't want to post it here coz he siad it's offensive to him.
Re: Can't Believe Seun Did This!!!!!! by Davo93(m): 1:45am On Dec 26, 2013
Logan Henderson: I don't want to post it here coz he siad it's offensive to him.
Ok, fine. Goodluck! smiley
Re: Can't Believe Seun Did This!!!!!! by oyeludef(m): 3:31am On Dec 26, 2013
op you no serious
Re: Can't Believe Seun Did This!!!!!! by MrOlodo(m): 7:36am On Dec 26, 2013
A beg make una help me beg jay bee I was banned for no reason grin

#Team_____#
#Am proud to be an olodo_____#

Re: Can't Believe Seun Did This!!!!!! by psky: 9:19am On Dec 26, 2013
Logan Henderson: I don't want to post it here coz he siad it's offensive to him.

Op you'll have to say it for people to have a clear view of the problem, even if it's offensive to him.

I mean it's not like you are calling him that now, you are just giving an account of what you said.
Re: Can't Believe Seun Did This!!!!!! by Ayomax(m): 11:00am On Dec 26, 2013
to me sexkillz is worst!!!!!
Re: Can't Believe Seun Did This!!!!!! by Seun(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
If Logan Henderson is who I think he is, then he was banned for breaking Rule 8, which says, "8. Don't post false information on Nairaland."
He was also banned for breaking Rule 7, which says, "Don't say or do anything that's detrimental to the security or success of Nairaland."
Falsely suggesting that the admin of Nairaland is guilty of a serious crime under Nigerian law is detrimental to the security of Nairaland.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1)

** / Expert Review On Psquare's New Release(ejeajo) / Aviation Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.