Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,290 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

True Tale.. Please save me - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / True Tale.. Please save me (4249 Views)

Denzel2009, Please Save Dyt From Her Love For You / Save Me With Your Advice Please / Jejelolatu--save Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Tale.. Please save me by LyfeJennings(m): 2:19am On Dec 26, 2013
Honestly, I don't know where and how to start this. I know this is the wrongest medium of all to find someone but please,if U are that person I'm looking. Kindly send me a PM...

I am in ma late 20s,well educated with very tall dreams. I'm being challenged at the moment and I feel so frustrated with very negative and some bits of suicidal thoughts creeping in my head. Dunno why God has decided to let me go through what I'm going thru but I am thankful still.

I need someone to share my thoughts and express my feelings with. Please,I need a friend,sister and soul mate. Beautiful and very matured. Age is no big deal and it doesn't matter what she does. Just be able to communicate in English.. & plssss BE SINGLE (DOnt matter even if U ARE A BABY MAMA)[sup][/sup]
Re: True Tale.. Please save me by Caracta(f): 5:20am On Dec 26, 2013
Why not get a shrink first?

2 Likes

Re: True Tale.. Please save me by LyfeJennings(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2013
Caracta: Why not get a shrink first?

u need not to be cruel with your words . Im not a beggar. Ok

1 Like

Re: True Tale.. Please save me by Caracta(f): 9:46am On Dec 26, 2013
LyfeJennings:

Beggar? Shrink? Do you know what a shrink does? Lol. I am nice sweetie...but I strongly recommend some Google lessons right now.

3 Likes

Re: True Tale.. Please save me by LyfeJennings(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2013
Caracta:

Beggar? Shrink? Do you know what a shrink does? Lol. I am nice sweetie...but I strongly recommend some Google lessons right now.

dont know what it means in ur term. I just have this feeling U toying with me. If u are,please stop
Re: True Tale.. Please save me by bellong: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2013
OP,

Originally, 'shrink' referred primarily to psychiatrists, but over the last two decades it can be used with respect to just about any professional who does counselling or psychotherapy. I guess she recommended a shrink for you because of the suicidal thoughts you mentioned.

Meanwhile, what exactly do you think your problem is? Boredom from being single or what? You wrote about challenges bringing suicidal thoughts but only wants to speak with a single female.

Does the challenge has anything to do with testosterone?

7 Likes

Re: True Tale.. Please save me by LyfeJennings(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2013
bellong: OP,

Originally, 'shrink' referred primarily to psychiatrists, but over the last two decades it can be used with respect to just about any professional who does counselling or psychotherapy. I guess she recommended a shrink for you because of the suicidal thoughts you mentioned.

Meanwhile, what exactly do you think your problem is? Boredom from being single or what? You wrote about challenges bringing suicidal thoughts but only wants to speak with a single female.

Does the challenge has anything to do with testosterone?

Just someone to talk to and share things with..
Im just challenged at the moment. Not like it wont go away but its like everything is stagnant. Having someone around would help make the weight lighter
Re: True Tale.. Please save me by bellong: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2013
You already restricted the sample space of people that can offer you succour by writing only single females.

You can share your challenges if you care to.

2 Likes

Re: True Tale.. Please save me by Caracta(f): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2013
LyfeJennings:

dont know what it means in ur term. I just have this feeling U toying with me. If u are,please stop

Lol...I wasn't. But I find it difficult to understand why you only want a SINGLE and BEAUTIFUL lady. Is the problem gender-related? If you are suicidal like you said, what would a SINGLE and BEAUTIFUL lady do to help?

There are people that can help you here but your specs has portrayed you as another single individual seeking for "whatever" on the internet.

8 Likes

Re: True Tale.. Please save me by Caracta(f): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2013
bellong:
You already restricted the sample space of people that can offer you succour by writing only single females.

You can share your challenges if you care to.

My point exactly...

Or maybe girls have some special abilities...

4 Likes

Re: True Tale.. Please save me by LyfeJennings(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2013
I would do better with a lady. I know what I want. Im not looking 4 a romp,that could be bought. I know exactly what I want from this and why I'm doing this.been there b4...

@ Caracta, now U making me smile with ur comments. Abeg,are U single? If U not,let my market sell,na morning we dey... lol.. I'm just lost and confused but I know what I want.
Re: True Tale.. Please save me by bellong: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2013
All the best in your quest..............

1 Like

Re: True Tale.. Please save me by Caracta(f): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2013
Single ke? I used to be...not anymore. Biko free me.

All the best...

2 Likes

Re: True Tale.. Please save me by LyfeJennings(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2013
bellong: All the best in your quest..............

thanks bro
Re: True Tale.. Please save me by bellong: 11:01am On Dec 26, 2013
Caracta:
All the best...

Your attention is needed................

Op, sorry for derailing this hopeful thread..
Re: True Tale.. Please save me by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 26, 2013
Caracta:

My point exactly...

Or maybe girls have some special abilities...
grin You didn't know?
@Op, for now, forget online girls, you're not ripe for that side- game yet. You need to relieve some ejacul,ate first.
Re: True Tale.. Please save me by Truckpusher(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2013
LyfeJennings:

She was suggesting a medical help to you......... maybe a psychiatrist or something like that.Though the word 'shrink' is an informal one sha! and of course she has a loud mouth tongue
just spank her on the a$$ and you'll be just fine angry

2 Likes

Re: True Tale.. Please save me by LyfeJennings(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2013
BoboYekini: grin You didn't know?
@Op, for now, forget online girls, you're not ripe for that side- game yet. You need to relieve some ejacul,ate first.

I don't need that. Cannabis is way much soothing than the moment of ejaculation.

1 Like

Re: True Tale.. Please save me by Caracta(f): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2013
bellong:

Your attention is needed................

Op, sorry for derailing this hopeful thread..

I'm struggling with a very bad network here. sad
Re: True Tale.. Please save me by Caracta(f): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2013
BoboYekini: grin You didn't know?

I didn't know o. We rock ehn? cheesy
Re: True Tale.. Please save me by Caracta(f): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2013
Truckpusher: She was suggesting a medical help to you......... maybe a psychiatrist or something like that.Though the word 'shrink' is an informal one sha! and of course she has a loud mouth tongue
just spank her on the a$$ and you'll be just fine angry

Me? Loud mouth?

I know what to do tongue
Re: True Tale.. Please save me by Truckpusher(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2013
Caracta:

Me? Loud mouth?

I know what to do tongue
What else can you do apart from laying curses on innocent people.......witch of nl posing as a nun....smh

2 Likes

Re: True Tale.. Please save me by Caracta(f): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2013
Truckpusher: What else can you do apart from laying curses on innocent people.......witch of nl posing as a nun....smh

You sha wan spoil my market abi?

@OP, I'm single and beautiful. kiss kiss
Re: True Tale.. Please save me by Truckpusher(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2013
This op sef no kuku get choice too......op be like who fit climb dead body if dem give am chance sha tongue

And as for you Miss catacata, if i catch you for my playground eh....you go hear whin cheesy
Re: True Tale.. Please save me by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2013
Caracta: Single ke? I used to be...not anymore. Biko free me.

All the best...

Caracta:

You sha wan spoil my market abi?

@OP, I'm single and beautiful. kiss kiss

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: True Tale.. Please save me by Caracta(f): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2013
This thread is for single ladies or baby mamas. Truckpusher, pls use the exit door. Thanks cheesy tongue
Re: True Tale.. Please save me by Caracta(f): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2013
Matthew briggs:

Lmao. It happens cheesy
Re: True Tale.. Please save me by Truckpusher(m): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2013
Matthew briggs:

Must you follow this girl wherever she goes? angry

Spend more time in building that congy thing and spend less time running after her on nl ,you'll be surprised by what you'll achieve in developing a better software in the congy app. cheesy

Abi the congy sef they catch you? grin grin tongue
Re: True Tale.. Please save me by Truckpusher(m): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2013
Caracta: This thread is for single ladies or baby mamas. Truckpusher, pls use the exit door. Thanks cheesy tongue
I'm a baby papa too ,after all what is the opposite for 'baby mama' ? grin grin
Re: True Tale.. Please save me by Caracta(f): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2013
Truckpusher: Must you follow this girl wherever she goes? angry

Spend more time in building that congy thing and spend less time running after her on nl ,you'll be surprised by what you'll achieve in developing a better software in the congy app. cheesy

Abi the congy sef they catch you? grin grin tongue

Back off! I smell jealousy. We built that app for you so you won't have to keep hanging around threads like this. tongue

1 Like

Re: True Tale.. Please save me by Matthewbriggs(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
Wow shocked Is someone stalking me or very jealous. I smh 4 him.

Caracta:

Back off! I smell jealousy. We built that app for you so you won't have to keep hanging around threads like this. tongue

1000 Likes cool

>>At Op am not a big fan of finding love on the internet... because the people on the internet are the same people u see in the real world.
They are imperfect, have weakness, faults and defects. Some even have a painful past. if can't accept those around you seldom can you accept those here.

I belive if you look around you... at the church, at the office, in your neighboured among your friends.

if you look into eyes of that young lady that greets you every time she sees you, or that freind that has always had your back when the world is against you... you might find someone... if you open your eyes and your mind you will be surprised

Am not saying you can't find someone here. you can and you might, but don't get your hopes high.

Instead of seeking the easy way out, i suggest ... you focus on making yourself loveable.... focus on showing love to others... focus on breaking walls you've built around you. Instead of scaring people bring them closer.

One thing I have learnt about love is that it comes when you least expect.

Finally never tie your happiness to anyone because my friend that's risky.

Live life and enjoy it.
#Mathew briggs .... the fire!!!. wishes you succes IN your search.

3 Likes

Re: True Tale.. Please save me by Truckpusher(m): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
Caracta:

Jealous ke! sad

Maybe we are becoming too overprotective of you and the reason is that we just want to protect our anointed ones sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Male Friends In Port Harcourt / My Ishilove...my Darling! / Am Xo Lonely... I Need A Close Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.