Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,223 members, 7,846,056 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy (35429 Views)

ISIS Fighter Executes Own Mother In Syria For 'apostasy,' Rights Groups Say / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by xtervaganza(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2013
questions Muslims should answer.......

why is it that most terrorist shout your allahs name?

why is sharia in support of killing and beheading people?

why is your holy land marginalising women?

why are women not important in ur religion?

why can't women drive cars in your holy land( yes its illegal for women to drive)

why can't women vote in most Muslim nations?( are women so daft they can't reason enough to vote for d right person)

why do u give kids out in marriage? how would u feel of a 60year old man is fucking ur 14year old daughter yuck!

why do u call your religion “religion of peace" when all you're known for worldwide is violence

why do u think infidels should die? they have no right to worship whom they like be it stone or idol

why do u cause this world so much sorrow?

4 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2013
Thank God I'm a christian!! I remembered a day I went with my roommate to his mosque to charge my fone. On getting der, I saw a guy praying inside the mosque with a dagger besides him. I asked my friend how come? My roomie sd 'he is protecting himself'. The question is 'what exactly is he protecting himself frm to the extent of praying inside the mosque with a dagger?' When I saw my roomate going far wt his religion, we simply separated for good!! If you see him arguing with bible saying diff things, hmmmmmm!!! It is well

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2013
@horus; you sabi big lies no be small if you are saying the doggone freak [neither is a bad word] walking in stiletto is saudi. obviously you are a local man. the place of his picture is probably lower manhattan, off the park near nyu. today, its a fad to sprout some beard in new york city. this is the in thing in brooklyn among white people, as evidence of a virile man with enough testosterone to handle business. i am not surprise the tangential people will advertise with the same accoutrement. saudi doesn't have but desert vegetation. if you lie this much to malign islam, where is any truth from you? does anyone know that you are horus on nairaland.

@waldigit;
by waldigit : 1:40am
Aisha saw through the fraud,see her response

Hahahahahaha
The girl was smart and saw his games

Haba O woman how tough thou art, anyway I understand how you feel because I hav a daughter too. But careful I still want you around, you know what I mean. All will be well.
evidently you are not married or engaged and hardly know the real meaning of fraud. a woman who takes you as a fraud will tell you to your face regardless of the mula [cash] you have. wives of kings confront them in private. a woman that honors late husband, abiding his advise and instructions absolutely does not think the husband is a fraud. Aisha [RA] is my mother. i know her more than you. Muhammad [SA] is not my father, but my leader in faith. My mother didn't say my leader in faith is a fraud. yet my leader is the husband of my mother and i am not a bastard.

@baby mama; i have gone into the nairaland achieve to read up on your [as osisi, etc] hatred of Islam. and your tribalism. I am more interested in the religious aspect. i assure you that if you die not turning to Islam, neither Jesus nor holy ghost will assist you when God pronounce judgment. Anyone that understands Islam knows force conversion or holding a disbeliever into it by force is not commandment of Allah and His Messenger [SA]; chapter 4 verse 138 is an evidence that is indisputable. there are other verses expressing; no compulsion in religion, you are only a warner, all you have to do is deliver the message, God is The One that convert based on the willingness of the creation, God will judge between them of their errors, what used to do, God will judge between you and the disbelievers, oh prophet you are on the right path, etc.

as you know, igbos are now reverting into Islam, the arochukwu and imochukwu of them [jews and no jews of them]. just like christianity was victorious over idolatry in igboland [the late idolaters are the losers], Islam will be victorious over christianiy [and the late christians will be the losers]. do you want to be a loser? then die on christianity and see the end that awaits the disbelievers. fire will consume disbelievers without regards to gender, education, ethnicity, nationality, beauty. in fact beauty will fade in this world and in hell, it will be ugliness.

3 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Sunglow: 10:53am On Dec 27, 2013
Afrobasic: Some day in that same Saudi Arabia, the liberals shall rise up in great number and fight for their rights!
AND I SAY A VERY BIG AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2013
onetrack:

To be honest this is more ethnic than religious, but the media knows that making it seem a religious conflict will get people to read more articles about it, because no one cares about a purely ethnic conflict in Africa. However fighting over imported religion is the height of senseless.

If vexacool can teach us where Jesus taught violence, then he has a point. In his desperate attempt to smear Christainity with violence, he has posted:

1. The image above
2. So called Christians eating muslims

What he fails to understand is that all the major conflicts in the world are hot-beds of Islam - Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Indonesia, Libya, Northern Nigeria. The common denominator here is Islam - there is no way to sugar coat it

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Sunglow: 11:11am On Dec 27, 2013
RoyPCain: @horus; you sabi big lies if you are saying the doggone freakin [neither is a bad word] walking in stiletto is saudi. obviously you are a local man. the place of his picture is probably lower manhattan, off the park near to nyu. saudi don't have nothing but desert vegetation. if you lie this much to malign islam, where is any truth from you? does anyone know that you are horus on nairaland.Just SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY ONE GOD SENT TO SAVE THE WORLD!!!HE WAS BORN OF A VIRGIN,CRUCIFIED, DIED WAS BURIED AND ROSE AGAIN AND ASCENDED INTO HEAVEN TO RETURN AT HIS SECOND COMING!!!!!PLS DONT DIE WITHOUT ACCEPTING CHRIST FOR HE IS "THE WAY,THE TRUTH,AND THE LIFE,FOR NO ONE CAN GO TO THE FATHER(GOD)WITHOUT HIM(CHRIST)FACT!!!!!!

@waldigit; evidently you are not married or engaged and hardly know the real meaning of fraud. a woman who takes you as a fraud will tell you to your face regardless of the mula [cash] you have. wives of kings confront them in private. a woman that honors late husband, abiding his advise and instructions absolutely does not think the husband is a fraud. Aisha [RA] is my mother. i know her more than you. Muhammad [SA] is not my father, but my leader in faith. My mother didn't say my leader in faith is a fraud. yet my leader is the husband of my mother and i am not a bastard.

@baby mama; i have gone into the nairaland achieve to read up on your [as osisi, etc] hatred of Islam. and your tribalism. I am more interested in the religious aspect. i assure you that if you die not turning to Islam, neither Jesus nor holy ghost will assist you when God pronounce judgment. Anyone that understands Islam knows force conversion or holding a disbeliever into by force is not commandment of Allah and His Messenger [SA]; chapter 4 verse 138 is an evidence that is indisputable. there are other verses expressing; no compulsion in religion, you are only a warner, all you have to do is deliver the message, God is The One that convert based on the willingness of the creation, God will judge between them of their errors, what used to do, God will judge between you and the disbelievers, oh prophet you are on the right path, etc.

as you know, igbos are converting now. just like christianity was victorious over idolatry in igboland [the late idolaters are the losers], Islam will be victorious over christianiy [and the late christians will be the losers]. do you want to be a loser? then die on christianity and see the end that awaits the disbelievers.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Sunglow: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2013
rahazaqa: yes,but it seems it is too hard for u to comprehend...saudi did nt send him to death sentence bcoz he is a xtain but bcoz he criticize islam on public media which is against d law of d country!!...u are a retard!!
YOU PEOPLE ARE so daft,so criticizing lsam on a public media should warrant the death of that person.I thot Islam was a religion of peace what happened to forgiveness?
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by macof(m): 11:25am On Dec 27, 2013
muhamm3d: As for those dat are saying islam is a religion based on killings ds is a very wrong notion...because historically thos dt were xtians wete catholics and deir popes were rutheless anyfin done against d doctrines ws seen as heresy and d penalty ws burnin at d stakes or cuttin off d head.....its eida ur a catholic or u die...this went on fr centuries in wt we knw as england, france and so on. But does dt mk xtianity a religion based on violence. Frm time memorial pple generally hv found it difficult to sperate religion frm state....I guess we cn say saudi arabia is getting dere...many termed islamic nations are fighting ethnic wars and b4 u know it u stat hearing jihad, ds is vry wrong. gang battles, ethnic rivalries should b seperated frm islam. Boko haram is nt fitin any jihad dey hv killed muslims in large numbers also. Dere is nothing in ds life dt preaches peace more dn islam, but u knw in every organisation dere ar a few pple dt would step outta d line in d name of d organisation. Ds ar d stupid pple killin innocent souls in d name of jihad. May Almighty ALLAH forgive those soiling d name ISLAM. Thank you.

I understand all this but a religion that breeds terrorists and cold killers is a threat to international security
And u talking of Saudi Arabia as if they don't know wat they are doing, those folks are Islam by blood, they own ur religion so you don't start acting like a boss because when we talk Islam you and all Nigerian muslims are insignificant
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Sobrit(m): 11:25am On Dec 27, 2013
Religion and religiousity is a burden on all humanity but thank God for Jesus. Thank God for the Holy spirit
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by macof(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2013
spacechuks: stop spewing crap from your mouth,is islam the owner of Nigeria

That's why I said you should migrate to where Islam is prevalent- the middle east
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2013
Sunglow: YOU PEOPLE ARE so daft,so criticizing lsam on a public media should warrant the death of that person.I thot Islam was a religion of peace what happened to forgiveness?
. Why do you guys always insult. He knows the laws of th land and what it entails. The op posted that he had been questioned before and released yet he didn't desist. Unlike Nigeria, the laws must take its course. Or are you still at loss?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2013
macof:

I understand all this but a religion that breeds terrorists and cold killers is a threat to international security
And u talking of Saudi Arabia as if they don't know wat they are doing, those folks are Islam by blood, they own ur religion so you don't start acting like a boss because when we talk Islam you and all Nigerian muslims are insignificant

. Pardon? Last time I checked, Islam is a universal religion practiced by all races which equally translates to every muslim being equal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 11:43am On Dec 27, 2013
David Hume:

You really make a whole lot of sense.........quiet an age I av see someone who dos not argue dogmatically or with emotions!..............u indeed clearified sometin........God be with you bro
You are really blinded by hatred against arabs. undecided very disturbing. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by babsalux09(m): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
omoba 9jeria:

Yes its a religion of peace, it was done to avoid further troubles...

and they will behead u too when u do d same,and feast ur body to d vulture...silly retards,blinded minds following an awkward religion created by a nonentity called mohammed.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by babsalux09(m): 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
vedaxcool:

Caniabalistic Christian chewing human meat In Jos means what to you? I challenge to evidence to your claims! I dare you to do so!

and ur dumb brain will make u think anythin outside islam is christianity...see how dumb ur religion has made u...silly cunt!

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by babsalux09(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
rahazaqa: keep chut!!...my Uncle have been living there since last year,nothing happened to him......maybe one of ur family's leg or arm has been amputated bcoz of prostitution and fraud!!!

time will tell...just dont b surprise if he comes home armless for xpressin his mind.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Stalwert: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
babsalux09:

and ur dumb brain will make u think anythin outside islam is christianity...see how dumb ur religion has made u...silly cunt!

Coconut head why don't you go chew human flesh? Since you refuse to condemn cannibalism, u r no better than those Reprobate and putrid cannibals. Tomorrow when they r doing their communion they will say the bread is Jesus flesh and the ogogoro his blood. Lol seem appropriate here grin

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by babsalux09(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
vedaxcool:

In the Bible Jeremiah 19:9 and Zechariah 11:9 state that:

God Love says:

I will make them eat the flesh of their sons

I will make them eat the flesh of their daughters

They will eat one another's flesh

Let them eat one another's flesh

I will not be your shepherd

Let the dying die

Let the perishing perish

that a right thinkin and non-retard fellow will know God was placin a curse on people here,this people who are likely to b non-believer of God.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Stalwert: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
vedaxcool:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9kSBEv5OkY

Look at professional cannibals at work. spits. lipsrsealed
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Stalwert: 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
babsalux09:

that a right thinkin and non-retard fellow will know God was placin a curse on people here,this people who are likely to b non-believer of God.

Such a kind and forgiving God, see the brain dead hypo.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Stalwert: 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Benjamin Edetanlen Sentenced To 18 Years, Defends Killing Son With Bible Passage
Posted on 15 October 2012Comments (0)
Tags: Child Abuse, Christian

An American man murders his child, an innocent, vulnerable human being and cites holy scripture as justification. If that man’s name was Abdullah or Mohamed it would receive wide media coverage and without a question would go viral in the Islamophobia echo chamber. Comments and discussion threads would be packed with those pontificating on Islam’s so-called “unique violent nature” and ironically would be accompanied by calls to exterminate Islam and Muslims.
Are we to expect Christian Americans to apologize on behalf of the actions of Benjamin Edetanlen? Should we demand marches and condemnations from American Christians? Should we be shouting about where the “moderate Christians” who condemn such atrocious actions are, and why they are so “silent?”
Of course Christianity and the Bible should not be blamed for the actions of Benjamin Edetanlen, but when are we going to see a similar shift in the rhetoric and framing of violent actions carried out by lone Muslims in the name of Islam?
In the following story, the opening line is “Clearly, he missed the ‘Thou shall not kill’ part.”
Now that is refreshing! But will we see a story about Muslims with the first sentence reading, “Clearly, he missed the ‘Killing a fellow human is like killing all of humanity, and saving a fellow human is like saving all of humanity part”?
I will add that the justification of killing a child with the verse, “spare the rod, spoil the child” is not new, we have covered it numerous timesin the past when parents have used it as a means of corporal punishment. (h/t: JD)
via. Huffington Post
Clearly, he missed the “Thou shall not kill” part.
A Georgia father, sentenced Wednesday to 18 years for murdering his 5-month-old son, used a biblical verse to defend the fatal beating, the WSB-TV reports.
Benjamin Edetanlen said he was acting on the old adage, “Spare the rod, spoil the child.”
Assistant District Attorney Dalia Racine argued that Edetanlen used similar force on his other children, a 2-year-old daughter and a 1-year-old son.
“The defendant stated that he disciplined the children according to the book of Proverbs in the bible,” Racine said, according to Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Though his son died from blunt force trauma, suffering brain injuries and a broken leg, Edentanlen’s attorney maintained the defendant’s faith in the passage.
“Mr. Edetanlen firmly believed in the adage, you know, spare the rod and spoil the child,” defense attorney Ingrid McGaughey said.
Edetanlen initially faced amurder charge, but instead pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter and child cruelty.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by holythug(m): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
I can still remember during the era of the Tudors in the English kingdom,where speaking against christianity was heresy & heresy was been punished by death..........death by burning,boiling,beheading......those were christian kings & its not cruel right ?

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by babsalux09(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
rahazaqa: you are a fucking gay that says crap that does not exist!!...xtainity is d only religion that preaches homosexuality,..maybe u don't know that ur jesus was a gay!!!

and finally a madman has revealef himself on nairaland..well its a psycological disease u inheritrf from sole called God-forsaken mohammed,u are all lost mehn,readin a rotten book picked from d gabbage written by madmens and then named it quran...and for callin d one who will save u soul gay,shows how ungrateful u are,maybe he should av allow ur daddy Bleep ur sister and u should Bleep ur mother since its a good thing in ur rotten gabbage book...
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by macof(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
holythug: I can still remember during the era of the Tudors in the English kingdom,where speaking against christianity was heresy & heresy was been punished by death..........death by burning,boiling,beheading......those were christian kings & its not cruel right ?

Of course that's wrong, pure evil. That's why I say both religions have brought the greatest evil to the world
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by babsalux09(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
Stalwert:

Coconut head why don't you go chew human flesh? Since you refuse to condemn cannibalism, u r no better than those Reprobate and putrid cannibals. Tomorrow when they r doing their communion they will say the bread is Jesus flesh and the ogogoro his blood. Lol seem appropriate here grin

what is this one sayin,u ugly dumb fellow...i wasnt supportin cannibalism,i was quotin him wrongly for acquisin christian for commitin d crime,when there are numerous religions out there...smh for u,what class are u in?,and how do u pass ur exams?...ur head is such a vacuum.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by EyesWideOpen(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
muhamm3d: Ok I am just gonna say this. Its very very wrong to mix islamic laws and the rules and regulations guiding saudi arabia as a country, these are two different things. Arabs hv deir customs and traditions. Deir is no wher in d quran or hadith dat says a woman should not drive yet u find dat women ar virtualy, predominantly not allowed to drive in saudi atabia ds ar laws governing deir state. I find it very disheartening to see some xtians come on here saying islam is ds an dat. Saudi arabia is nt islam in any way. D vatican city is probbly 100pcnt xtain does dt mk it a religion? I am a very proud muslim and d truth is I hate arabs with passion cos I feel dey are doin more harm dan good to d islamic religion cos d whole world feel dey ar d pinnacle of islam and d truth is dt ds pple ar human jus lik u and I dey hv dere laws and rules...its jus so painful dt ds idiots (arabs) hv a way of mixing dere barbaric customs and traditions with islam as a religion. Secondly, I hate killings its vry barbaric because by killing ds man u hv simply denied him an opportunity of realisin hs sins who knows whether ds man wil b d chief imam of hs town somday...up till d last day...all judgements should b ALLAHs alone, every man should b given a chance. But another thing is does ds man not d law b4 he went to d country.I am a muslim bt I wnt live wd arabs fr a second cos I feel dey ar d most unjust set of pple in d world , dey don't evn ffw d teachings of muhammad (s.a.w) arabs are racists, islam is really different frm wt dey advocate. Dere ws a time during d time of muhammad (s.a.w) a kafir (an unbeliever in islam) urinated in d mosque, he ws arrested and ws bout to b manhandled, d prophet gt deir and told dem to release him dt tomorow d unbeliever may end up believing ds is jus an xample out of many. D truth of d matter is dat ds man knew deir laws and he broke it. Thirdly, do u knw dt as u lookin at saudi arabia now thts hw americans will b lookin at nigeria wen u passed d law mkin any frm of homo sexual engagmnts punishable by up to 14yrs imprisonmnt....if two men ar kissin in public and ar charged wd 14yrs each, we lots in nigeria wdnt see anyfin wrong wd it cos naturally our culture and traditions dnt sopport it bt americans will see nigerians as animals and som will say they knew hw stringent our laws were against homosexuality b4 it was broken. Alwys look at d two sides b4 u pass judgement. Merry xmas to d xtians and do hv a wonderful happy new year.

saco undecided
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sunglow: YOU PEOPLE ARE so daft,so criticizing lsam on a public media should warrant the death of that person.I thot Islam was a religion of peace what happened to forgiveness?
Death my bottom! Who is going to allow you to savagely kill him or her? You talk sh*t like this because the world has given you the opportunity to misbehave if not there is no need of wasting time listening to you. It is just to dose you and your religious freaks with some lethal chemical weapons! Hahaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by EyesWideOpen(m): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Unthinking iediots plenty for Nairaland, SMH at some comments so far! sad
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
holythug: I can still remember during the era of the Tudors in the English kingdom,where speaking against christianity was heresy & heresy was been punished by death..........death by burning,boiling,beheading......those were christian kings & its not cruel right ?
You are very silly to be using the past to judge the present. There are no such practices any more but Muslims still continue with their barbaric killings. One changed the other refused to change. That is the difference, big head!

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by oskion(m): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
Me_Aboki:

Hypocrite, so you admit its in your bible, yet you are rejecting it - does Christianity allow you to choose and pick from your scripture?
If yes, then what you have is not Christianity but a fake religion that is man-made, revised and continually being revised by humans - I guess that's how you guys arrived at the various versions of your so called bible - king James version and what-not.
U̶̲̥̅̊ re so far from d light
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Kennyfancy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Allahu Akbar,masha Allah.
mugu very soon mahammed go carry knife com kill u in D name of FAKE ALLAH,,, wrong religion
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by molisk(f): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Muslim brothers and sisters should protest against this ridiculous verdict. He has done nothing wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees / Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized / Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.