Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Need A Good Laptop Engineer To Fix My Laptop Screen For Me In My Presence Asap - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need A Good Laptop Engineer To Fix My Laptop Screen For Me In My Presence Asap (1036 Views)

Become A Laptop Engineer In A Week / In Need Of A Good Laptop Engineer / Network Engineer To Setup A Cyber-cafe Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Laptop Engineer To Fix My Laptop Screen For Me In My Presence Asap by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 26, 2013
My location is surulere, thanks.
Re: I Need A Good Laptop Engineer To Fix My Laptop Screen For Me In My Presence Asap by koseepaaro(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
Poster, tell us the make and model of your laptop.
Re: I Need A Good Laptop Engineer To Fix My Laptop Screen For Me In My Presence Asap by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hp dm4 3099se beats edition.
Re: I Need A Good Laptop Engineer To Fix My Laptop Screen For Me In My Presence Asap by koseepaaro(m): 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
You can call me on 0703 101 2161. Let's talk on the phone. if we are able to reach agreement, then, I would come and help you to change it. I think my work place is somehow close to you - my work place is in Yaba.
Re: I Need A Good Laptop Engineer To Fix My Laptop Screen For Me In My Presence Asap by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 31, 2013
koseepaaro: You can call me on 0703 101 2161. Let's talk on the phone. if we are able to reach agreement, then, I would come and help you to change it. I think my work place is somehow close to you - my work place is in Yaba.
ok, tnx.
Re: I Need A Good Laptop Engineer To Fix My Laptop Screen For Me In My Presence Asap by koseepaaro(m): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2013
You are welcome
Re: I Need A Good Laptop Engineer To Fix My Laptop Screen For Me In My Presence Asap by nysot(f): 10:52am On Dec 31, 2013
Please call Peter on 08054013151.
Thank you
Re: I Need A Good Laptop Engineer To Fix My Laptop Screen For Me In My Presence Asap by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
Na just screen problem,n i av just 10 000naira 4 dat only thanks*no more no less
Re: I Need A Good Laptop Engineer To Fix My Laptop Screen For Me In My Presence Asap by koseepaaro(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2014
hbpeze: Na just screen problem,n i av just 10 000naira 4 dat only thanks*no more no less
As I've told you in the other thread you created. If you know that your laptop is HP G-Series, check my profile or just phone me using 0703 101 2161. But I would advice you to bring it down to my work place (Yaba) instead of me coming down to you. Good luck to you.
Re: I Need A Good Laptop Engineer To Fix My Laptop Screen For Me In My Presence Asap by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 02, 2014
koseepaaro: As I've told you in the other thread you created. If you know that your laptop is HP G-Series, check my profile or just phone me using 0703 101 2161. But I would advice you to bring it down to my work place (Yaba) instead of me coming down to you. Good luck to you.

Will ya take the amount av got?kosspaaro
Re: I Need A Good Laptop Engineer To Fix My Laptop Screen For Me In My Presence Asap by freaklyme(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
For all related issues concerning your laptop,desktop and tower personal computal. Softwares needs.Upgrade and repairs.I can be contacted for home,commercial and corporate repairs and upgrading services.Anywhere within lagos
Vpn,antivirus,internet security,networking,Configuration of server,Email clients and Consulting
08088348107,1861hedges@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Good Laptop Engineer To Fix My Laptop Screen For Me In My Presence Asap by koseepaaro(m): 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
hbpeze:

Will ya take the amount av got?kosspaaro
I think 10k is money this economy meltdown. Just come and see the screen when you are going home tomorrow (Friday) morning as you've told me on the phone this morning. Just phone me by that time you said you will be going home while you are at FCE entraance gate then I will come down to you.
Re: I Need A Good Laptop Engineer To Fix My Laptop Screen For Me In My Presence Asap by freaklyme(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
Safe yourself the stress of looking around for an Engineer to help repair,upgrade or sell your pc. We are at your service . Call us today our team of Engineer will come to your house or office

(1) (Reply)

HP CORE I5 Or I7 Needed / How To Unhide Files Hidden By Virus On Your PC / Drivers Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.