Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

My Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Story (568 Views)

My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) / My Story-full / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story by Osgee(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2013
I am new at writing. Don't hesitate to make correction when necessary.
Re: My Story by Osgee(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2013
I have always felt different from my siblings. I alwaya felt i don't belong in the family with them, like i'm supposed to be someone, somewhere else.

I still remember some events in my childhood vividly: i remember having chicken pox, having malaria and being given a chloroquine injection ( i hated and still hate it till today), i remember playing daddy and mummy play with my agemates, going to farm (ofcourse as a diturbance), committing offences and getting punished, hunting bushmeat with other children, e.t.c. All these happend below the age of 5.

At 5 years old, i was taken to my uncle in Zaria to get a better education and hence, abetter future. I came to Zaria with no knowledge of a language called english. All i know is my language a alittle hausa. I started nursery 1 at the age of 5, the father of the class but also the most quite person (oh! How i hated school then). I joined them in third term but being bright, i got promoted to nursery 2. Time passed ever so slow for me. All i ever wanted was to go back to my mother in the village. (i am the first child of my parent). I made friends in school gradually and i still relate with some of them even til date.
Re: My Story by Osgee(m): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
I was a brilliant boy right from childhood so i was always topping my class in all examination, i had my first crush in primary one. The girl was fair and had long black hair. Everyboy in the class wanted her but i got an edge over them because i can always teach her or help her do her home work.

I was and still a naturally shy person with next to zero social skills( thanks to internet, i now have friends all over the world). I always shy away especially from girls.

Life went on normal till i got to primary 5 when i really got aware of my se.x.uality. I knew many girls were attracted to me but i never had the courage to adk any of them out. All i could do is wait until after exams (the week during which teacher do their recording and compilation of result) to be able to touch any girl's boob without the risk of being caught. That was when i got a crush on a girl ( half ghanian) who was giving me serious competition in class. Everybody noticed it but the girl will have nothing to do with me. Some of our teachers knew but said nothing to any of us although one of our female teachers always call us husband and wife. I finally got the courage to ask her out then but got a negative result. She actually reported me to one of our teachers but i was the golden boy. I got off without punishment. ( we met some years later but i had more class then she, so we were just former classmates.)
I opened up to the girls more at this period. I was making more female friends than male friends.

When we got to pri. 6, i was made the headboy. I had more influence on the students than some of my teachers did. But i was very stuborn. I was rebellious but intelligent. Before i finished pri 6, i was already dating three of my classmates silmutaneously.

(1) (Reply)

A Plot With The Shadow. / Are You Good Enough For Marriage / Soon We Will Meet Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.